Whoosh Big Bear 15ah battery Bafang motor.

chelle

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2015
I'm selling my electric bike. I bought it in April or May this year. It was used for one trip to the hebrides in which it scaled the North Harris hills (mountains) with ease. I have one lung and so cycling up hills is almost impossible for me, this bike tackled hills effortlessly and I never once ran out of battery on the long cycling days when we travelled from South Uist up to Lewis.

I have also used it since then to cycle with my dog now and then so the battery has been getting used.

The Bike is in great condition. I bought it for £849 and just looking for any reasonable offers.

Not sure I could post it but could definitely meet somewhere or deliver if it wasn't too far as I can fit it in the back of my van.

Just get in touch if you have any questions.

Here is a link to the whoosh page with all the details http://www.wooshbikes.co.uk/?bigbear

Thanks, Michelle

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
It would help interest buyers to know where you live. If it was me I would put a price on it too and be prepared to be flexible. What you think is reasonable may not be what some others think. Plus if you ask for ‘reasonable’ offers someone is bound to offer you £100. There are chancers everywhere.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
she said 'North Harris hills', that's Outer Hebrides.

@ OP: you could email Andy @ woosh a few pictures of your bike, they'll advertise your bike on their website for free.

chelle

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2015
Yeah I did take it on holiday there :)

Thanks for the pointers. I live near Glasgow. And if a chancer wants to offer £100.. that's fine.. I won't sell it for that but we can work our way up!

Didn't know woosh would advertise it, that's great!

chelle

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2015
I'd be happy to drive as far south as York or somewhere nearer there as I can visit family. Also anywhere in Scotland.

owlo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 21, 2015
Yeah I did take it on holiday there :)

Thanks for the pointers. I live near Glasgow. And if a chancer wants to offer £100.. that's fine.. I won't sell it for that but we can work our way up!

Didn't know woosh would advertise it, that's great!
It'd be great to know the kind of price you're looking for. I'd be happy to work my way up, but without having a clue what you want it's difficult to negotiate :)

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I reckon somewhere between £600 and £660. The guarantee is transferrable.

owlo

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 21, 2015
I reckon somewhere between £600 and £660. The guarantee is transferrable.
Given that the warrantied £2600 Sahel i360 harmony recently listed on here took 2.5 months to sell for an eventual £650~, I'd imagine that £600 for the £849 big bear would be rather difficult to realise on here and that ebay/etc may yield better results for the OP.

Genuine interest though @chelle. £600~ wouldn't be realistic for me though.

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
C'moan chell gies a brek , ow much ya wannin fur yer bike, wan o' the boys is innerested an has a wad o' cennies ready. He's no verra guid at the readin an riting so's axed me tae ax ye ootrigt. Sae hoos aboot it an stoap messin wi wur heids, kno whit a mean an that. Hope yer no wan o' they furriners that canna spake inglish proper an that. Gaun yersel.

chelle

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2015
Hahaha! Thanks for the translation Kuorider.. i had no idea what anyone else was talking about!

Ok, to be honest I was hoping for around £600 like trex said. As I only bought the bike this year and it's still under warranty.

So if you're interested owlo i suppose we'll have to work each other up and down :)

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Owlo ,you won't get a better offer, with a good bike thrown in too, how can you refuse.
Chelle,if yer left bikeless ye can hae a hurl oan ma wee Kuo anytime.

Reactions: chelle

chelle

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2015
Sorry, bad choice of words on my part! :) Thanks for the offer kuorider but i'll politely decline!

Moving swiftly along... would anyone like to buy my bike?

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
but i'll politely decline!
So that's a definite maybe. Hope big Senga dis'nae see this or ma heid's mince. She's a right rough big quine ,a bit deef , a dodgy hooter an thick ear wi the boxin, but a still luv her. Am aff fur a pint o creme de menthe tae calm ma nerves.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
A decent powerful hill climber for 600 is pretty reasonable to me, my first kit cost me more. How ever it is only worth what some one is willing to pay for it so if you are only offered silly money keep it and make use of it. Chelle worth letting people know the total mileage, also on Woosh 2nd hand bike page is a Big Bear LS with no miles for 649 although it has never been ridden but is a year old.

chelle

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2015
I would have thought that wasn't ideal as the battery has been unused for a year then? I've made a point of keeping mine in use for the sake of the battery. I didn't realise I could find out the total mileage. I'll have a look at the booklet and get back with it. Thanks :)

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I did not know this but reading the advert of that 'just out of the box' second hand Big Bear LS, you can buy a new one year guarantee for it directly from woosh. For all intent and purpose, that's equivalent to getting a new bike.
http://wooshbikes.co.uk/?secondhand

Reactions: chelle

chelle

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2015
So the total mileage is a mere 83 miles. Rather disappointing on my part in terms of how much cycling i've done in the past six months since buying the bike, however a good thing for any prospective buyer! :)

image1.JPG image2.JPG

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
How about advertising yours on the woosh second hand page? the Big Bear LS on it sold in less than a week.