Whoosh sirocco 2 review

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
As being offered the opportunity to review new series 2 Sirocco , it started with massive box being delivered , of which my son commented ...be careful dad when you open it there could a couple of immigrants in there...

Eventually after unpacking and a little assembling as bike was new not a bad day so i thought i give her a go, but alas battery dead as a dodo, weather changed for the worse ..... when at last OK here we go after a few adjustments, i took her off road, handled quite well as slippery after rain for two days. it was lacking uphill requiring assistance, i had to wait a couple of days before i could retry on road, once i got used to it i found that pedelec action quite responsive with throttle nice combination and rear motor and found balance and use in freewheel as bike pleasant, more than i could say about the small grips on handle bars nor the saddle tried different adjustments to no avail . i felt this bike would appeal to younger person as i am 6 ft 17st 70 yr old/ not a fair test to compare.

to sum up i would have liked to tried in spring got to know it a bit better with a few mods. it would be easy to ride as handled well and balanced reminded me of the Kudos and offers very good value in its price bracket with the looks to match.

Last edited by a moderator: