For Sale Whyte Hybrid, Yose 350w, 36v 13ah £400 ono

zombiemax69

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2022
zombiemax69 submitted a new listing:

Whyte Hybrid, Yose 350w, 36v 13ah £400 ono - Whyte Hybrid, Yose 350w, 36v 13ah £400 ono

Hi everyone, I recently put this together... bike rides really nice. Spec is as follows

16 speed grip shift
Disc brakes at front
Rim brake at back
36v 13ah battery (looked after very carefully, only done 200 miles)
Charger
Keys
New saddle
New disc and pads at front
Decent amount of power

Looking for 400 ono. Collection WD17 Watford or will deliver within a 20 mile radius for £1 per mile.View attachment 52587
Learn more about this listing...

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
If you want to sell a bike, list it once. Maybe again after a week or so if you don't get any interest.
If you want to irritate forum members, generate lots of identical posts.
(or maybe it was the slightly odd forum software that meant you duplicated listings by mistake.)

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I thought he had five to sell.

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

zombiemax69

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2022
If you want to sell a bike, list it once. Maybe again after a week or so if you don't get any interest.
If you want to irritate forum members, generate lots of identical posts.
(or maybe it was the slightly odd forum software that meant you duplicated listings by mistake.)
I tried to post this... when I did I received a message stating that the post had encountered an error. I hit "try again". After five times, I gave up. I'm not so inconsiderate that I would create duplicate posts in quick succession on purpose.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I tried to post this... when I did I received a message stating that the post had encountered an error. I hit "try again". After five times, I gave up. I'm not so inconsiderate that I would create duplicate posts in quick succession on purpose.
It's curious that four different online identities have been doing the same highly annoying thing over the past few days - have you also advertised items for sale posting multiple times as @Peter Kent, @waj1234 and @rik111?

Last edited:

waj1234

Pedelecer
Feb 20, 2013
It's curious that four different online identities have been doing the same highly annoying thing over the past few days - have you also advertised items for sale posting multiple times as @Peter Kent, @waj1234 and @rik111?
I have been a long time member actually, 9 years longer than yourself! Sold an ebike on here several years ago too. The website was to blame for several posts of same advert as it chucked up an error when posting that said an error occurred please try again later. It obviously posted the thread but without going back and looking you would not know. Hence several posts of same thing. That's why I closed mine but did not mean to close them all. I would have deleted em if it allowed users to do so.

Reactions: zombiemax69

HelenJ

Administrator
Staff member
May 19, 2011
Sounds as though there's some sort of error happening with classifieds listings, we'll need to take a look at it.. please bear with us..

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Yes, that seems to be the issue; perhaps the site developers will have a look and fix it.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Noted. Happens again, open a new tab and check first to see if it's indeed posted.
Lesson learned, nothing more to talk about, move on.

FastFreddy2

Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
I'm not buying, but did I miss the details about the bike size? Or anything else other than rear brake is a rim brake? You might want to explain why the back wheel is black and the front one is white.

I've more bikes than I need and when I've sold one, I've always included as much detail as possible. Bike size is the single most important bit to be included. Sorry if I missed it.

zombiemax69

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2022
I'm not buying, but did I miss the details about the bike size? Or anything else other than rear brake is a rim brake? You might want to explain why the back wheel is black and the front one is white.

I've more bikes than I need and when I've sold one, I've always included as much detail as possible. Bike size is the single most important bit to be included. Sorry if I missed it.
Thanks! Good point!

Bike size is medium. Back wheel is black as yose didn't sell white ones and the bike was originally fitted with white rims.

Front brake is disk, rear is rim. 16 speed... grip shift on right along with thumb throttle, trigger shift on back.

zombiemax69

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2022
Thanks! Good point!

Bike size is medium. Back wheel is black as yose didn't sell white ones and the bike was originally fitted with white rims.

Front brake is disk, rear is rim. 16 speed... grip shift on right along with thumb throttle, trigger shift on back.
350?