Wisper 805fe battery

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Don't forget that by going up to 36v from 24v you will have 50% more torque & speed available.
And as vfr said the the controller will still have a lvc cut off of about 20/21v so keep an eye on the new battery voltage, you don't want to discharge it much below 32/33v. Ideally a cheap £2/£3 voltage led needs wiring/soldering to the to the controller/battery power wires to keep a better eye on it, simply solder the two wires via the controller +/- and extend them so you can see the small led display easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: isla

isla

Pedelecer
May 30, 2020
Thanks NealH. I will get that ordered for him. My next problem will be he's going to ride much faster than me now on my restricted 806.

He decided to buy a 2nd hand wisper when he found out I was getting an 806torque, read about them and thought it was good how Wisper supported their products, came online and helped answered Qs.

Strangely enough Wisper haven't answered or commented on any of my posts. Just as well I wasn't relying on them. :p

You lot are champions.

200w-3.gif

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
David at Wisper like many will be very busy with stock, ordering and the new bikes coming on line.

isla

Pedelecer
May 30, 2020
Yes I guess thats true. I heard on the news bike sales are up 88%. At least its not all doom n gloom on the economy.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Every one is running out of bikes, one LBS cleared their stock four times the manufacturers/warehouses supplying them have run out.
Woosh's next delivery from China is fairly well pre sold to order so Tony tells us, I have no doubt Hatti is or has already planned the next shipment.
Kudos bikes are running down there existing stock whether we will see them again in the future ?

Last edited:

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Every one is running out of bikes, one LBS cleared their stock four times the manufacturers/warehouses supplying them have run out.
Woosh's next delivery from China is fairly well pre sold to order so Tony tells us, I have no doubt Hatti is or has already planned the next shipment.
Kudos bikes are running down there existing stock whether we will se them again in the future ?
Is it time to dig out all those old bikes in the garage and put them on Ebay?

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks NealH. I will get that ordered for him. My next problem will be he's going to ride much faster than me now on my restricted 806.

He decided to buy a 2nd hand wisper when he found out I was getting an 806torque, read about them and thought it was good how Wisper supported their products, came online and helped answered Qs.

Strangely enough Wisper haven't answered or commented on any of my posts. Just as well I wasn't relying on them. :p

You lot are champions.

View attachment 36286
Hi Ilsa, we don’t tend to comment if the Pedelecs Gurus are giving all the right advice. As you say, they are brilliant!

We are watching though!

The fact is we are super busy, but still have a couple of thousand or so bikes coming in this year. Most of them from our new Portuguese builder. We are in the throes of opening a 10,000 square ft facility near Águeda at the heart of Bike Valley and setting up distribution in Holland, Belgium, Spain and Portugal. So as much as I love Pedelecs forum I’m quite busy atm!

We are also launching two new bikes in the new year!

All the best, and good luck with your project, David

Last edited:
Reactions: isla

isla

Pedelecer
May 30, 2020
Thanks David, I actually realised last night how well the gurus are and so there wasn't need for you to comment. I am sorry. Good luck with the new store openings though you should have 1 in Scotland too :)

To all

Well my partner is doing great and has altered and changed the base battery holder to fit the new 36v battery, we are hoping it will last longer and give a little more power so we don't have to be charging it daily when using it with motorhome.

When he joined the purple wires together from the controller he then had no throttle and there was no power to the motor., so he unjoined them and got power back. Now the next problem is the high/low button has no power to it. It did have previously. When taking the bike a SHORT quick spin it was grunting its head off and seems to be on full power mode.

Any ideas please?

It would of course been easier had he initially bought a new 36v bike but due to it going to be put on /off a bike rack on motorhome regularly and the possibility it might get stolen he doesn't want to do that and would rather persevere here. He thanks you all for all the posts/information/help given so far.49243A37-D374-42E9-9650-91DD73527B60.jpeg

isla

Pedelecer
May 30, 2020
Found the problem with the high/low. The repeated turning the bike upside down must've broke a wire. Ive suggested once he solders it to put it back to 24v battery and get rid of it. Will be back in a bit once I know. Thx