wisper 905 parts..

Stu33

Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2014
Hi , I need a throttle for an old 2008 wisper 905, does anyone know a site that has parts for the wisper 905? I did have a website but lost it, they sold all sorts fuses, old throttles etc.

hope someone can help,

Stu

D

Deleted member 4366

Throttles are standard parts. Show us a picture of it. If the hall sensor has gone, you can replace just that part of it.

Stu33

Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2014
Hi D8veh,

it looks like this photo,mine doesnt have that mirror though,

wisper dont have any ,they dont make them like this anymore.

Stu

Attachments

D

Deleted member 4366

Be careful with the wires. Three are for the the throttle, two are for the switch and one is for the LEDs. The LED one carries battery voltage. If you connect it to the wrong one, it'll blow the throttle and possibly the controller too. If you show a picture of your present connector/s, we should be able to explain which is which.

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
Freego handles Whisper bikes now. They might be able to help you out.They might not have the exact throttle but with a good description or some emailed pictures they might have something that can be rewired.

Stu33

Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2014
Hi , so I got the throttle fixed at an ebike shop in leicester in april ,but its playing up again :-| they didn't fix the throttle 100% the lights didn't show the battery usage, ie it always has 3 lights showing no matter what battery charge level,but aside from that it was fine. I couldnt be bothered to take it back to leicester again could of cost me another 6 hrs in travel and the guy there wasnt very experienced with the 905....... also recently when its been raining the power keeps going, i have to knock the throttle a few times til it works again, something not right there.

d8veh you mentioned showing the inner wiring of the throttle, can you tell me how to open it please? or give me a link to do it?
regards,

Stuart