Wisper 905se City 2010 model

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
Wisper 905se City S, 36V 14Ah 2010 model, plus spare battery, also 36V 14Ah.
All supplied by PowaRider of Woking.
Very good condition, not much use (maybe a thousand miles), well maintained.

All usual equipment, front disc brake, rear shoes.
Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres, slimed tubes.
Off-road button. Basic Cateye computer (and spare).
Rear pannier rack, mudguards, handlebar replaced by one with a bigger internal bore (to accommodate bar-end mirrors, etc).
One charger, keys for both batteries.

Faults: had 3 broken spokes in rear wheel (one at a time!), fixed by local bike shop for £15 a spoke. It had an electrical fault about a year ago, and the bike went in to PowaRider Cheltenham who checked out the electrics and found the handlebar controller was faulty, so replaced that.

Both batteries hold charge - the spare was only bought as a back up.

Unused since February 2015, stored in dry garage (I switched to a more powerful 'off-road' model).

Bike is in North London (NW9), collection preferred, but if you wish I can contact the man-and-van who took it to Cheltenham and back last year - he just puts it in the back of his van and drives there, so no packing/unpacking. It cost me about £50 each way.

See photographs:

http://tinyurl.com/jnf5k3x

If you want to ride a Wisper but don’t want to pay the £1600-£1800 for a new model, this is a better way of doing it. It’s a good ‘honest’ bike, in good condition, and the extra battery gives it a greater range than usual.

Price? Make me a sensible offer, and it's yours. (If I get 'silly' offers, I'll put it back in the garage!)

Allen - send me a PM.

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
Well, let's put a figure on it then.

I would LIKE £300, but make a near-ish offer and I'll probably say "Yes."

Either reply on here, or to keep it private, click on the envelope above right, start a new conversation with me as a participant (allen-uk) - gord, why is it so darned complicated? - and send me a Private Message that way.

allen-uk

Last edited:

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
Coming to an end now, my friends. If I don't get a sensible offer by Saturday pm, then the local PDSA shop will be the winners!

This is a WISPER, a good-quality Wisper, with TWO batteries (the second one cost me about £500!)

Offer me somewhere near the £300 I want, and it's all yours.

Till Saturday, then, March 5th.

Allen.

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
NO LONGER FOR SALE...

Wisper went today to a nice guy who came when he said he would, tried the bike, paid up, and went, making the whole process quick and easy.

Allen.

Reactions: flecc