For Sale Wisper 905se

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
For sale my Wisper 905se , I have had this bike for about 18 months and done just under 1500 miles, I bought the bike new from Swinnertons in Stoke, it is in very good condition and has always been kept indoors and it has been super reliable throughout. I have changed the chainring for a 42t but the original 52t will come with the bike along with a spare new chain and 2 spare pairs of brake pads. £700.00 ovno.

Attachments

treasuresfather

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 20, 2018
For sale my Wisper 905se , I have had this bike for about 18 months and done just under 1500 miles, I bought the bike new from Swinnertons in Stoke, it is in very good condition and has always been kept indoors and it has been super reliable throughout. I have changed the chainring for a 42t but the original 52t will come with the bike along with a spare new chain and 2 spare pairs of brake pads. £700.00 ovno.
So I assume you are located somewhere near Stoke-on-Trent ? Which battery is fitted please ?
thanks
Tom

ukwizard

Apr 12, 2019
Hi. Is you bike still for sale, and do you mind me asking why you are selling it and if you have any other photos, is there any damage to the bike?

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
Yes bike is still for sale, there is no damage to the bike apart from the odd scratch which would be expected with use.

Johnocyprus

Apr 5, 2011
Have sent you two more messages, would you please call me or maybe my messages aren’t getting through.......?