Wisper Bike

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
There are a few 905Torques available at the pre Brexit price of £999 a couple of dealer's bought up all the old stock and still offer them at the old price. I don't think thee are any 705s left at the old price.

All the best, David

Last edited:

Andy88

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 6, 2016
Ayrshire
Hi, the Alpino range were discontinued over three years ago. The main differences to the current Wisper's are:

1. Price £1,999
2. 28"
3. White
4. Front wheel drive (Dapu)
5. 8 speed hub gears Shimano Alfine
6. Seat post battery
7. Hollow tech crank

We still gave all the parts for servicing.

We dropped the model when we moved to Germany. We are currently considering reintroducing. Those who bought them loved the bike.

All the best, David
How much is a new battery for it David?

My main hurdle on current models is I prefer IGH

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I enquired directly and was offered under 1k but cannot decide till I get back to uk.
Hi Andy,

The pre Brexit price of £999 is available on only one more 806SE. It will still be sold through our dealer network.

All the best, David

Reactions: Andy88

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Those older Wisper bikes don't have enough torque for you. A Wisper Torque, Woosh Big Bear or a Volt anything X would be more suitable.
Dave, as always is correct, the new Torque motor Has considerably more Torque than either the Dapu or Bafang motors on the older bikes.

All the best, David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I tend to agree as their 905SE is listed at the new price and correct. There are no differences in the two bikes other than frame style.

Cheers
Thanks Emu, you are correct, the only difference between the 905 and 705 SE or Torque models is the frame.

All the best, David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Trex no longer here? Has he parted with woosh?
Trex is a really good tech I am sure he wouldn't have parted from Woosh.

I should clarify that Bafang and Dapu have certainly improved over the last few years.

All the best, David

Andy88

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 6, 2016
Ayrshire
Trex is a really good tech I am sure he wouldn't have parted from Woosh.

I should clarify that Bafang and Dapu have certainly improved over the last few years.

All the best, David
This is what separates you from a lot of other dealers David, you contribute here, available and transparent, qualities that are sadly lacking elsewhere.

I'll forgive the fact that you don't have a current IGH Model [emoji6]

Reactions: Wisper Bikes