Wonderful Whitfield Welcome....to all cyclists

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Am I right in thinking that could be uploaded to google maps?
Er, possibly, it's not something I've ever done.

Copyright might be a bit iffy, I ripped it from another website.

Next to no chance of them seeing the pic - or caring about it - on a forum read only by a handful of people, but putting it on google maps is a lot more risky.

Scimitar

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 31, 2010
Ireland
And the potential problem right there is that the existing shots on the website are good. They convey the impression that there is a bit of style to the place, as indeed does the site itself. As to the relative paucity of pictures, isn't less sometimes more?

Speaking as a retired pro photographer, I can assure you that taking additional pictures and preparing the files so that they blend in with what's on that site now would not be anything like as easy as many folk may think. And it does matter that all the snaps on a site have a consistent look to them. Lack of that consistency is one of the first things that shouts "cheapo home-made job", and I doubt that's the impression the new owner wishes to create ...

ETA - it occurs to me that if it's a case of people wanting to see the premises in context before making up their mind to patronise it, there's always Street View ;)
Well, thanks for that reply. I'm amazed you could get down off your high horse without falling, there.

Shroppielass

Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2008
Shrewsbury
Looks a fantastic and exciting venture Lynda.
Having a certain fondness for cake and being of a crafty disposition myself it looks like my cup of tea, even without the electric welcome.:D
I wish you every success and happiness with it.