Woosh 'Bali' for sale

tandeman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 27, 2012
Woosh Bali - purchased direct from Woosh bikes UK 31/07/2016. All receipts, manuals, keys etc.

538 recorded miles of Urban use. Remainder of manufacturers 12month warranty.

Ist class working order, excellent overall condition, a few minor scratches from lock use.

Blue 18”frame. (Med/Large size – suit riders 5’ 6” up)

High torque Bafang 250w crank drive motor. Throttle. Big 15ah/540w battery (up to 50 mile range on med assist setting). 5 levels of assist. 8 wide range Shimano gears, powerful hill climber.

Easy to use comprehensive handlebar control panel.

Fitted with LED Lights/Horn/mudguards/stand/rear luggage rack/adjustable handlebars and stem/Toolkit.

Upgrades: Smooth running comfortable Schwalbe Big Ben Balloon tyres/Security wheel skewers/long (450mm)seatpost/New Avid disc pads/high quality pedals/spare inner tube and disc pads.

High value, capable, reliable and comfortable e-bike. Woosh bikes offer good backup/spares/advice.

Current new price £1029 and above upgrades/spares cost £100

Asking price: £795 ono. Richard. (attwoodrichard1@gmail.com) Location Sheffield.

IMG_20170119_112508.jpg IMG_20170119_112605.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Hello Richard,
Do you want me to advertise your bike on the secondhand page of the Woosh website? It's free of charge and bikes usually sell within a fortnight.
If you do, email some pictures to suppport@wooshbikes.co.uk

Best wishes

tandeman

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 27, 2012
Hello Richard,
Do you want me to advertise your bike on the secondhand page of the Woosh website? It's free of charge and bikes usually sell within a fortnight.
If you do, email some pictures to suppport@wooshbikes.co.uk

Best wishes
Hi. Yes please. I emailed a version of this text and more photos to Hatti yest am, so hopefully you have necessary. Please advise if I need to re- send.
Thanks
Richard