For Sale Woosh Big Bear RWD

Marwood Hill

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 28, 2016
North Devon
2016 Woosh Big Bear Electric Bike.

This is a rare Big Bear. It has been converted to rear wheel drive for even better traction. The front motor is still in place but not connected. I left it on for ballast purposes. It stops me pulling wheelies.
Road legal.
Bafang 36v 250 watt motor(s)
Samsung 36v 15ah battery.
Throttle and Pedal Assist.
Disc brakes
Dutch handlebars
Anti slap chain tensioner
Steering damper
Derailleur guard
5 power levels
7 gears
Bottle holder
Frame lock
Lights
New brake pads just fitted
Mirror not included.
This bike is suitable for riders over 5’ 8” tall and also suitable for heavier riders up to 20 stone.
This Bear is in beautiful condition.
It has only done 600 miles.
It’s now too big and heavy for me, so it has to go. I have now got a tiny Kwikfold folding electric bike that i can easily lift into my car boot.
Price: £600 or What’s it worth???
Price is negotiable only after viewing, trying and testing. Thanks.
Cash and collection from Bideford, North Devon.
02C2002A-6A7B-4109-8A45-1F10C88D91EE.jpeg039BE007-6FBB-4F33-BFA3-A605E4DFF6B3.jpeg73CED863-A494-4925-BBCA-1E222EDBFFE8.png

Marwood Hill

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 28, 2016
North Devon
Battery seems to be the same as when it was new. During the winter i’ve plugged the charger into it once a month but it’s always been still full.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I think someone will have lots of fun with that bike,

Reactions: Marwood Hill

Marwood Hill

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 28, 2016
North Devon
Well, that sale did not go ahead. It seems my locals are frightened of the two motors even though it’s only the rear motor that’s connected.
So now i’m thinking about changing the front wheel for a normal one. Would you happen to know @Woosh if there’s one available from another model that will fit right in there?

Thanks

Johnocyprus

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 5, 2011
yes, I think we have them.
Please email andy@wooshbikes.co.uk
Well, that sale did not go ahead. It seems my locals are frightened of the two motors even though it’s only the rear motor that’s connected.
So now i’m thinking about changing the front wheel for a normal one. Would you happen to know @Woosh if there’s one available from another model that will fit right in there?

Thanks
I’m interested in this PM on way.

Reactions: Marwood Hill