Woosh Excellent experience

01423frankieboy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 20, 2014
YO51
My own Woosh experience is as follows. I phoned Woosh 20 minuets before closing on Wednesday to order a bike, I'd already made my mind up as to which one and just wanted to know about delivery times. Haiti told me she could send it out in the morning and it would be there by Monday or I could pay £10 extra and it could be delivered on Friday. I went for the £10 option and thought if it's delivered late on Saturday at least I wouldn't have to take another day off work.
It's Thursday night I can't sleep and it feels like my birthday and xmas rolled into one, please let it come tomorrow.
Friday dawns I'm up early, lets see what happens. Well late morning my phone rings and it's the courier. "Hi is that Frank? I have a really big parcel for you and I won't be there till 4'ish I just thought I'd give you a call so your not waiting in all day!"

What a fantastic service

"It's ok I replied I'm doing some jobs at home anyway"
The massive box arrives; he helps me carry it in the Kitchen; I sign his PDA and away he goes. I unpack the bike and put the battery on charge.

gordon581

Pedelecer
Sep 8, 2014
Glasgow
I also got my Woosh last week. Unfortunately I never got a call from Parcelforce and had to stay in all day as it never arrived until 4.30 but hey ho!
Anyway, after setting everything up as per instructions, I went for a test ride. One thing I didnt expect was a problem with the gears but after a few minutes of riding I changed down the gears and came to a crashing stop. The derailer was off and too close to the wheel. By me changing down it jammed in the spokes, breaking a spoke as well as the derailer itself. A trip to the bike shop for new parts and a service later and the bike is now working fine.

One_Box

Pedelecer
Jul 29, 2014
Leominster
Can't fault Woosh service re the Petite we received Wednesday. Next day delivery and extremely fast response from the technical department regarding setting MPH on the LCD display.
If only all companies in the e-bike industry acted in this way.

My OH loves the bike, which after all is the most important thing :)