Woosh Faro Review

AliAfro

Just Joined
Sep 13, 2020
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]
Bike looks great, did the 32c tyres fit okay I’m guessing that’s the limit of size if also fitting mudguards.
Thanks. 32s fit ok - not much clearance but enough for everything to spin as it should! And yes - its the frame clearances that are the critical factor I think...

brainbash

Just Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Quick update gears working fine after a little adjusting of the cable tension screw. Few additions to how the bike will run, real reason for mudguards is to prevent little stones flicking up onto the nice mat black paintwork View attachment 35740View attachment 35741
Hi, I collected my Woosh Faro from Southend a month back and loving it. Very good value, service and riding experience.
Anyway, please can you advise which custom grips have you fitted on the bike?

Atlav4

Pedelecer
Feb 16, 2020
Hi the main grips are cheappo foam ones from home bargains i think. Bar ends again donated but dirt cheap on eBay Together they prove to be very comfortable.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Have to say, it's a very neat and tidy looking bike, especially the stock pics with the rack fitted. Aesthetically it gives many of the big name brands a run for the money.
I could find it justified me owning a 2nd for shopping, this being it only I fear the frames too small and the max weight too lightweight for my 6'3"* 14 1/2 stone

*I know you can adapt, but 20" for me isnt a good set up, even with a longer stem and higher rise bars.

Very nice, I like it indeed.
And I'd be certainly happier locking this up in the city center rather than my £5k emtb, it just blends in lovely and doesn't look too ebiky and attractive to the rotten mob.

RHB123

Pedelecer
Dec 15, 2022
Atlav4, for a much older person with doggy knees and hips, is this an easy bike to ride would you say? :)

Kizza

Pedelecer
Oct 28, 2017
London
Atlav4, for a much older person with doggy knees and hips, is this an easy bike to ride would you say? :)
Yes it will provide enough oomph

However, I'd only buy it if you need a light bike eg if you have it to carry up stairs

The Woosh Camino or Grand Camino will give you far more bang for your buck

Bigger bike, more power, more comfortable ride. Bigger tires which are also puncture resistant.

Atlav4

Pedelecer
Feb 16, 2020
Very relaxed upright riding bike which i think they call city style about the most comfortable for knees and hips Some gorgeous cycle tracks to explore fairly easy paced Good no nonsense bikes

RHB123

Pedelecer
Dec 15, 2022
Yes it will provide enough oomph

However, I'd only buy it if you need a light bike eg if you have it to carry up stairs

The Woosh Camino or Grand Camino will give you far more bang for your buck

Bigger bike, more power, more comfortable ride. Bigger tires which are also puncture resistant.

So pleased you mentioned some alternatives for me, thanks mate.

Reactions: Kizza

Kizza

Pedelecer
Oct 28, 2017
London
So pleased you mentioned some alternatives for me, thanks mate.
You're welcome. Making the right decision is important.

Woosh bikes are easy to derestrict, although they don't encourage it and it negates your guarantee.

Faro will do 18mph derestricted

Camino I'm not sure but at least 20mph so more fun.