For Sale Woosh Gran Camino

oggie

Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2017
chester
For sale, my Woosh Gran Camino. 447 miles from new. Comes with 3 months transferable warranty confirmed with Hatti from woosh. Purchased Oct 6th 2021. Excellent condition. Complete with charger. Keys all books etc. Large 17ah battery.
Location Chester.
£1,100
any questions please ask. Refer to Woosh website for technical478714787247875 specs47870

Attachments

Kizza

Pedelecer
Oct 28, 2017
London
Well, the sale did not go as planned. The bike has been sitting in the garage and the 17ah battery in the house at 80% storage mode.
Brilliant condition. £900 location Chester
Hi

I'm interested, but I'm in London so I'm not sure how this could work

matthewslack

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2021
Single train ticket, ride it home? Or book it on the train as far as you can, and ride the rest of the way.

oggie

Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2017
chester
No, it's sitting comfy in the garage, highly polished, well oiled, battery sitting at 75% resting, tyres at 45psi. I occasionally take it for a quick 6 miler on a dry day.

Looking good and Still for sale

Neil5403

Pedelecer
Feb 5, 2017
Staffs, England ST15
No, it's sitting comfy in the garage, highly polished, well oiled, battery sitting at 75% resting, tyres at 45psi. I occasionally take it for a quick 6 miler on a dry day.

Looking good and Still for sale
Would you say it is equivalent to large or XL frame? Suit what height?
Any warranty remaining?
What is your best price?
Drop e a PM if you like.
Thanks,

Neil.

Kizza

Pedelecer
Oct 28, 2017
London
Can I ask your reason for selling? Would you still recommend the bike or would you have gone for something else at the time in hindsight?
Not me selling but I have one

It's a decent bike, soaks up any bumps, but like all 250w bikes it won't go past 18mph even when derestricted or 15.5mph when restricted

If you're happy with that, that's OK.

If you want speed, there's other ways to achieve that

mtjnr

Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2023
Not me selling but I have one

It's a decent bike, soaks up any bumps, but like all 250w bikes it won't go past 18mph even when derestricted or 15.5mph when restricted

If you're happy with that, that's OK.

If you want speed, there's other ways to achieve that
Nah don't want any more speed that that. Just want to get to work without needing a shower lol.

Reactions: Kizza

mtjnr

Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2023
Then it's a solid choice

Puncture resistant tires too

I'm 6"1 and bike feels comfortable
Think I'm going with the camino rather than the gran camino but seem like there isn't too much of a difference.

oggie

Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2017
chester
Can I ask your reason for selling? Would you still recommend the bike or would you have gone for something else at the time in hindsight?
To be honest, it is a good ebike. For me the motor was way to loud, people used to turn around to see what was coming, when under load, no need for a bell. I returned the rear motor wheel to Woosh, to be checked out. Woosh said it was normal and nothing wrong with it.
That is the only reason i sold it, everything else was spot on

Reactions: mtjnr