Woosh Sirocco CD

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I don't record mileage, must be a couple of thousand by now, maybe more.

Croxden does record mileage, he has done, I think, 6,000 plus.

Both batteries still in tip top condition.
"
It's now 8560 miles, just been tested again and it's now getting to the half way stage.

Reactions: damian

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
possibly. You only need allen keys and a philips screwdriver. Basically, the controller is inside the black compartment in front of the battery. You need to open the controller box (4 philips screws), unplug the old cable and install the new one. You can always send the damaged cable, controller and LCD back to woosh for testing. They'll make up a working kit for you, replacing only what has gone.

D

Deleted member 4366

You can use any controller and display. When I had the a Woosh CD to play with, I whipped out the Woosh controller and put in a KU63 with the power turned up to see how fast it would go. This controller should work pretty well for only £40:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/24v36v48v250w350w-controller-display-set-control-panel-lcd-dashboard-for-electric-bike-scooter-moped-mtb-tricycle-scooter/32464390144.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.yjcGg8

Another good modification you can do is to swap out the rear wheel for a cassette one to get lower bottom gear for steeper climbing and higher top gear for easier pedalling when going fast. I think Woosh themselves might have changed to a cassette wheel on later production.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
d8veh is correct. Any non-hall controller will do.
Woosh changed the rear wheel to 8-speed cassette in early 2014 I believe.

This is the most up to date Sirocco CD: