Help! "Workshop manual" for C300S LCD

jokskot

Pedelecer
Jul 14, 2018
Can anyone point me to a instructions to change the settings on the above controller (aka Das Kit L7), please?

I want the detailed "background" settings not just the operating settings such as power and km to miles and zeroing the trip odometer and journey time.

There may be a password required, as if I press the + and - concurrently for a few seconds it displays 8888 with the first digit flashing.

Before anyone suggests contacting the supplier, I have, and they have been evasive!

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Can anyone point me to a instructions to change the settings on the above controller (aka Das Kit L7), please?

I want the detailed "background" settings not just the operating settings such as power and km to miles and zeroing the trip odometer and journey time.

There may be a password required, as if I press the + and - concurrently for a few seconds it displays 8888 with the first digit flashing.

Before anyone suggests contacting the supplier, I have, and they have been evasive!
I could not find it on the web, though several sites claim to have it.
You may be better off asking here for details of a different LCD controller, one where all the details are readily available,and you can obtain the hardware from ebay....Just a thought.

If the supplier will not help (is the guarantee finished?), then make sure that you tell them that you will be mentioning their name here on Pedelecs Forum, as possibly NOT a company to do any business with, they might then change their mind....hopefully.

You have a right to be able to set up your controller just as YOU wish to!
regards
Andy