Yippee - and thanks Lloyd

tgame

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 6, 2007
Felixstowe
www.axst45.dsl.pipex.com
The new prop stand replacement for the one that arrived broken has come by the midday post and is installed. It's good to have the Agattu looking cared for once again, thanks to Lloyd at 50cycles! I've got the old one packed up and ready to send back tomorrow. Actually I shall be charging for the superb piece of antique and fully seasoned rare beech that I used as a splint, but I haven't told Lloyd that as yet (evil cackle!)

It was interesting to see for the first time what Flecc told us about the way in which this prop stand is made, and also rather reassuring to see how strongly the fitting on the bike is made.

musicbooks

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2007
Excellent Customer service from 50 cycles

The new prop stand replacement for the one that arrived broken has come by the midday post and is installed. It's good to have the Agattu looking cared for once again, thanks to Lloyd at 50cycles! I've got the old one packed up and ready to send back tomorrow. Actually I shall be charging for the superb piece of antique and fully seasoned rare beech that I used as a splint, but I haven't told Lloyd that as yet (evil cackle!)

It was interesting to see for the first time what Flecc told us about the way in which this prop stand is made, and also rather reassuring to see how strongly the fitting on the bike is made.
Following recent threads, I think it is important to highlight this very positve feedback for 50 cycles. As I have said on numerous occasions on this forum, I have always found them extremely helpful and they are clearly trying their damnest to sort out the delay in delivery of the diamond frame agattu. All very reassuring.

BW
musicbooks