Zipper Z3 ebike, anyone tried one?

the_killjoy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 26, 2008
No gears, doesn't look inspiring ~ I'd try and sort out the wisper, mine is that old and still going strong albeit with a recelled battery.

Note:

"Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase."

Possibly returned bikes?

Stu33

Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2014
hi, thanks for the replies. my wisper battery is a mess I dont think it can be fixed, when i try and charge it, it makes a buzzing noise & doesnt charge,its also the old kettle plug type...

D

Deleted member 4366

There's no reason for an electric bike to bite the dust, unless it meets some disaster, like you accidentally drove a truck over it.

All the electrics have moved on substantially since you bought your Wisper, but bikes have hardly changed. You can therefore take any virtually any old electric bike and upgrade the electrics to modern standards. A professional battery re-cell by Insat will cost about £250. A modern sinewave controller with LCD is about £70 - £110. A motor wheel is about £150.

What's wrong with your Wisper?

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
905 side WH.jpg Just a thought but we do have a few 906Classics in stock, we really do need to sell them off. We would be pleased to accept £960 plus £30 delivery. The bikes are brand new, with new 16Ah batteries they used to retail at £1699. We would give a 6 month warranty, we have three I think. I seriously good bike and great bargain!

Stu33

Pedelecer
Oct 11, 2014
Hi d8veh,
well the battery wont charge and is making a buzzing noise when I try and charge it.the throttle broke at the same time..its the old kettle plug battery, you think Insat can fix it? do they have a website?
Stu