Zipper z4 charger

gazza19

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2020
Thanks for the info il have to try drill the lock as there are no keys with it and looks like someone has tried to open it with a screwdriver already so il get back to you once I’ve managed to do it
Hi neath hope your ok finally got into it and this is what I’ve found will there be a fuse in it somewhere

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It doesn't look like it, unless there is one deeper into the pack which we can't see at all.

We need to see the battery pack but one suspects it will need the ten cell groups to voltage checked where most likely one will find a low or dead cell group.

Last edited:

gazza19

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2020
It doesn't look like it, unless there is one deeper into the pack which we can't see at all.

We need to see the battery pack but one suspects it will need the ten cell groups to voltage checked where most likely one will find a low or dead cell group.
Not managed to get into it yet as had a little accident with my normal ride to work electric bike can you tell me if this throttle looks the same as the broken one please I didnt stand it up right and it fell against the floor

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
You can use any throttle with the correct number of wires , whether the blue julet pin outs are the same who knows ?
Generally julets do tend to follow the same wire sequence so you will have to buy and try , if it doesn't work then send it bak for a refund.

gazza19

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2020
You can use any throttle with the correct number of wires , whether the blue julet pin outs are the same who knows ?
Generally julets do tend to follow the same wire sequence so you will have to buy and try , if it doesn't work then send it bak for a refund.
thank you neath will order one and try it

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
It is a charging port without the grommet cover , pic isn't very clear when enlarged but looks like there may be fused metal on the central pin.

bobby Street

Just Joined
Apr 19, 2021
I am also in possession of a Z4 , Plenty of spares on website, but none in stock.
Am in process of fitting a controller ( brainpower model SL-QX168KZ1 ) with limited success.
Think I got the parameters wrong.

Attachments