Reactions: Fat Rat

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Just thinking.. It's probly differec between it and stock intuvia
there about 100 quid so bit more than that but you are going to need one strong bike stand to put that thing on even without batts.

:p

max load 54kg

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I was expecting it to be more expensive than Intuvia. I think I am going to wait with Purion until May-19 before upgrading to Kiox. I like that it is super compact, hopefully it’ll be able to work with Apple Watch as well.
Watching the promo vid it looks like they are planning to piggyback on to the phones GPS, but its a case of watch this space as anything is possible! Vague or what?

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Watching the promo vid it looks like they are planning to piggyback on to the phones GPS, but its a case of watch this space as anything is possible! Vague or what?
I didn't watch it all, they looked both clueless and talking bull to me.

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
R.M. Supercharger with the e-14 Rohloff gears.
Mmmmmm. Nice. Very nice actually. In fact, very very VERY nice :)
Could very well be on top of my own 'dream bike' list. It certainly seems to tick all of the practicality boxes I could wish for.
I await your detailed review(s) with baited breath.

PS - so when are you going to change your sig? ;) and can I have it now its no longer applicable for you, but instead its directed TO you :):)

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mmmmmm. Nice. Very nice actually. In fact, very very VERY nice :)
Could very well be on top of my own 'dream bike' list. It certainly seems to tick all of the practicality boxes I could wish for.
I await your detailed review(s) with baited breath.

PS - so when are you going to change your sig? ;) and can I have it now its no longer applicable for you, but instead its directed TO you :):)
Been dreaming, planning and saving since December with the inclusion of the e-14 finally pushing my over the edge. Just halve to wait at least 5 weeks.. 3 days since ordering and I am chomping at the bit.
With regard to your ps! I have no idea what you have just said....

Pilch301

Just Joined
Apr 18, 2020
I am looking to buy a Kiox retrofit kit to replace my current Intuvia. Can anyone tell me of it will be plug and play or will I have to visit my local bosch service centre for programming? Thanks in advance.