50Cycles advertising

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
No, we've not fallen out with anyone (at least I hope not!).

Since the beginning of May we have introduced a charge for advertising on the site as the costs to develop and run the site have increased dramatically. So those on a current advertising contract are appearing on the site plus we are in talks with others. There will be a limited number though and probably the only new area where adverts appear will be on the forthcoming newsletter. Hopefully you guys don't find the ads intrusive but we hope we have struck a balance by keeping ads to the top banner and to the right of the forum/site.

electric.mike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2007
grimsby
Hopefully you guys don't find the ads intrusive but we hope we have struck a balance by keeping ads to the top banner and to the right of the forum/site.
as long as they don't pop up and i have to close them, its ok with me.;)

mike

JohnInStockie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2006
Stockport, SK7
...area where adverts appear will be on the forthcoming newsletter...
For me you can have as many as you like, it gives me links to follow, and as I have some people asking me about them, they can follow the links as well!

John

DBCohen

Pedelecer
May 2, 2007
Manchester
Glad to here that all is cool..

On the subject of contribution, it is nice to see Wisper taking such an active role as well on the forum. Always nice to speak directly to suppliers.

Jed

Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
Glad to here that all is cool..

On the subject of contribution, it is nice to see Wisper taking such an active role as well on the forum. Always nice to speak directly to suppliers.
yes it is nice to see another ebike company on the scene the more the merrier I say, at least for us riders anyway :D

thanks
Jed

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
Nigel

Yes wisper is top of my list at the moment they have some very good changes coming soon to the 905 which will get my vote also for a fair price:D keep them coming:) NIGEL

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks again!!

The wonderful thing about the Pedelec Forum is it works both ways. As a manufacturer it is absolutely invaluable to be able to talk directly to such knowledgeable people. I must admit that I am often shamed by the level of knowledge out there!

Without knowing what is expected, needed and wanted by the Pedelec community, building new bikes would be much more hit and miss. Designing, tooling, building and launching new bikes is horribly expensive. The Pedelecs forum takes out a lot of the guess work.

It is for the above reasons that we have decided to support the site through advertising.

Best regards David :)