Anyone know what the K thing is

Low

Pedelecer
Dec 5, 2016
England norfolk
hi guys dads just got a 2nd hand 250 36volt motor, 50 quid on ebay, it has no battery and as far as i can see has no throttle, battery i can build him.. Anyone know where to get the missing bits from fir this or how to bodge some sort of throttle.
Oh and whats the little k piece?
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Richard preece

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 7, 2017
Shropshire
hi guys dads just got a 2nd hand 250 36volt motor, 50 quid on ebay, it has no battery and as far as i can see has no throttle, battery i can build him.. Anyone know where to get the missing bits from fir this or how to bodge some sort of throttle.
Oh and whats the little k piece?
View attachment 20692 View attachment 20693 View attachment 20694 View attachment 20695 View attachment 20696
Hi you will get the throttle etc via ebay just check how many wires you throttle wires have on ur controller so you buy the correct throttle

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Show us the wiring and the connectors you have identified, don't bother with the phase or battery ones as well all know them.
Looking at what I can vaguely make out , pas is probably Gr/Rd/Blk. Probable that Throttle is same but with opposite connector other wise not a lot to see. Throttle from ebay as mentioned 3 wires usually.
White block 5 wires sensored hub ?

K piece ? Another pic angle.