Bafang BBS Spares

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
I've just replaced the PAS sensor and magnetic disc on my BBS drive. I used GreenBikeKit, very good prices on Bafang parts and dirt cheap postage (£6). No VAT added to order and nothing to pay this end. Took around 2 weeks to arrive.

Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I've just replaced the PAS sensor and magnetic disc on my BBS drive. I used GreenBikeKit, very good prices on Bafang parts and dirt cheap postage (£6). No VAT added to order and nothing to pay this end. Took around 2 weeks to arrive.
That's ace to know! There's no mention of BBS01B parts - how interchangeable are the parts with the BBS01? The controller is listed elsewhere as BBS01B only, what about the other gubbins?

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
That's ace to know! There's no mention of BBS01B parts - how interchangeable are the parts with the BBS01? The controller is listed elsewhere as BBS01B only, what about the other gubbins?
Unless stated parts will fit all versions of BBS01/02/A/B. If in doubt, ask before you order.

Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Unless stated parts will fit all versions of BBS01/02/A/B. If in doubt, ask before you order.
Thank you, I will do - this lil motor of mine works a treat, it's great there are so many parts out there to fix it with.