Batavus Lento

Kwozzymodo

Pedelecer
Sep 9, 2017
Lincolnshire
You’ll need to strip your red and black cables and use a male and female bullet connector (male on the black cable and female on the red cable. They come in different sizes and are colour coded; red, yellow, blue, etc. I have the blue ones, which work for 14awg silicone cable. You can get them online, but places like Halfords sell them too.

Skyb87

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2019
You’ll need to strip your red and black cables and use a male and female bullet connector (male on the black cable and female on the red cable. They come in different sizes and are colour coded; red, yellow, blue, etc. I have the blue ones, which work for 14awg silicone cable. You can get them online, but places like Halfords sell them too.
Thank you. Ordered from Halfords. :)

Skyb87

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2019
On another note. I have purchased a battery (see pictures) and for the life of me I can't seem to work out how to get the backing plate off so I can attach it to the bike. I have pulled, pushed, wiggled and got a little frustrated. Either I'm missing something or ?

Any help would certainly be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Use the key to unlock slide battery forward and lift up.

Skyb87

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2019
Many thanks to all who have advised and guided me through the building of my ebike. Managed to ride it today, still some tweaks, but feel a sense of achievement. Many thanks

Attachments