Battery display

shaun wyatt

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 28, 2017
Bath
Hi,i have built a pandaebike setup, but after riding for about 25 miles the battery gauge still says full on the display.They are not replying to my emails and was wondering where i can buy another one with a speedo function as well.

D

Deleted member 4366

Maybe you don't need to buy another one. What one do you have. Many have an adjustable damping factor which can make it change too slowly. It can easily be changed.

D

Deleted member 4366

That's a Li Shui controller. I'm sure they use to use KT. That complicates matters a lot. I would guess that any Bigstone or Kingmeter LCD would be compatible, but I never tested that.

shaun wyatt

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 28, 2017
Bath
That's a Li Shui controller. I'm sure they use to use KT. That complicates matters a lot. I would guess that any Bigstone or Kingmeter LCD would be compatible, but I never tested that.
Ok thanks very much

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Panda some times are in the habit of posting a pic of incorrect items, the OP should confirm whether his controller is a LSW or KT as rightly said they usually use KT.

The controller label will confirm one way or the other rather then rely on a pic that may be wrong.