BH emotion Neo Cross - has anyone tried one?

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
And you are unable to understand that I personally dont care for your unwillingness to accept that I am happy with my personal choice. At no point have I claimed that the Neo is the best and only option out there. I have even quite clearly said the OP should go out and try different bikes and make up his own mind and there is a very good chance he will prefer something else. All i originally posted wad that i had tried one and personally preferred it to other options i have tried.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
naysayers?lol You have some cheek..... That you are incapable of listening to simple mathematical logic when judging what is, and what is not good value in a bike, is pretty pathetic to be honest and seems very fishy

Eddie !

What on earth is 'fishy or pathetic' about Garry being happy with his choice of bike ...??

He doesnt agree with you......surely thats no surprise, you should be used to that by now :p

Isnt this hot weather great......for gods sake just relax and pretend you are still back in Benidorm :cool:

Lynda :)

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
If you cant spot whats going on more fool you...

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Well, maybe I would rather prefer to be thought of as a fool than an antagonistical cynical ummmm.......person :D

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
If you cant spot whats going on more fool you...
You are really digging yourself a big hole. Im really trying to understand why you are so certain im a dealer/ supplier or at least in league with one.

Thanks for making me so welcome and im really looking forward to the grovelling apology when you finally realise you are so wrong :)

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
You are really digging yourself a big hole. Im really trying to understand why you are so certain im a dealer/ supplier or at least in league with one.

Thanks for making me so welcome and im really looking forward to the grovelling apology when you finally realise you are so wrong

Take my advice garry......dont hold your breath :D

Its just Eddie sometimes gets very carried away and forgets his manners, usually at full moon or in periods of prolonged hot weather :D

Meanwhile......welcome to the forum and I hope you are very pleased with your new bike when you get it......and dont forget to post a review after you have given it a good try out ........lolol.....cannot wait for those posts .........

We are all usually very friendly and helpful on here.....honest :D

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Stop playing games I never said you where a dealer. but you are recommending a poorly specified bike to the OP that you do not even posses. I have responded this way because YOU started getting personal when you did not like what I said. All I had done was to point out to OTHERS that this bike is exceptionally poor value, an unknown system, questionable design and better value elsewhere..

You might not like what I say but the evidence is there in the spec, so get over yourself and stop with all the fake indignation or this thread will decline further.

as for manners Lynda you have a very self serving grasp on things...I suggest you read thread properly

Last edited:

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Dont worry im not going anywhere :)

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
And we all wondered why d8veh left :(
Exactly......and as usual this thread started out nice and friendly......who exactly is making it decline .....hmmmm.......any ideas Eddie ???

Let it go now before you make it worse............how on earth can it be that difficult to accept other people not all sharing your opinions.....or heaven help them, having opinions of their own.

Mind you, the weather forecast DID say there would be some thunderstorms following all this lovely hot weather :D

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Never recommended any thing just said id tried one and decided it was the best choice for ME.

As for rest its obviously all IYHO as have you even tried one? If not you are guilty of exactly what you are accusing me of.

As i see it buying a bike is like buying a car/ motorcycle or such where the final product is more than the some of its parts. Stick all the best parts together and you dont necessarily get the best. Would be a boring old world if we all just looked at the stats and choose everything based on that ( for starters we would all suppprt man utd). Final choice should also include looking for that bit of soul

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Lynda it is declining because I am not allowed to say what I think in peace, without being insulted and being attacked by you and your numpty mates......I will tell you something for nothing d8veh would probably agree with me re this bike, he is far from stupid

Garry please get over yourself? its not all about you? my contribution was for the benefit of OP and others? so just leave me alone and we will get on great...

I dont have to try one I have already explained why of no interest...much prefer Bosch bikes anyway and the BH Emotion Bosch bikes equally poorly specified against the competition....

So lets leave it there and put it down to a differing of views...

Last edited:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
naysayers?lol You have some cheek..... That you are incapable of listening to simple mathematical logic when judging what is, and what is not good value in a bike, is pretty pathetic to be honest and seems very fishy
No eddie...it started to decline with attitudes like this.

And I would be really interested to hear your explanation of exactly what you mean by my " self serving grasp " on things.......I have re read this thread several times in sheer disbelief at how quickly you made it decline.......as per .....

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
"Insulted and attacked by me and my numpty mates "...........oh.....you REALLY make me laugh you do :D

I will try to remember I am a lady and refrain from saying anything else......the temptation is very strong though........believe you me......it would be better not to make me really angry..... its not a pretty sight.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
No eddie...it started to decline with attitudes like this.

And I would be really interested to hear your explanation of exactly what you mean by my " self serving grasp " on things.......I have re read this thread several times in sheer disbelief at how quickly you made it decline.......as per .....

chap insults me and you zone in on my reply...God you are a piece of work...where is that exclude button..anyone?

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Please feel free to find it and b***** use it.....as fast as you like.....

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Garry please get over yourself? its not all about you? my contribution was for the benefit of OP and others? so just leave me alone and we will get on great...

I dont have to try one I have already explained why of no interest...much prefer Bosch bikes anyway and the BH Emotion Bosch bikes equally poorly specified against the competition....

So lets leave it there and put it down to a differing of views...

Yet according to you my opinion was for the benefit of ????. Just re read my first post and all i see is me saying i tried one liked it and ordered one. compared it to a bike I already owned said i tried others (none named) and this for ME was best option and suggested the OP goes to a dealer and tries one.

As for not wanting to try one people can draw there own conclusions from that.

I have absolutely no problems with you not agreeing with me. I do have a problem with you insulting my integrity and calling me "fishy and pathetic"

feel free to reply to this how you like but unless the post is on topic you won't be getting another response from me as i have no desire or wish to get involved in a flame war.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Time to jump ship to Endless Sphere me thinks :mad:

I do hope not and Im sorry if I have contributed to you feeling like that.

I tried to diffuse a potentially worsening situation with some humour, which quite obviously didnt work.......must be losing my touch. :rolleyes:

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
I do hope not and Im sorry if I have contributed to you feeling like that.

I tried to diffuse a potentially worsening situation with some humour, which quite obviously didnt work.......must be losing my touch. :rolleyes:

Don't worry Lynda, my comment was not aimed at any individual in particular.
It's a sad matter of fact, that threads are increasingly degenerating into nothing more than faceless pub brawls.
d8veh told me some of his reasons for not contributing any more, and I am beginning to see his points of view.
This forum needs to get back on track, the way it was when I first joined, and some members need to bite their tongues when replying.
Guaranteed that half of the comments wouldn't be made if we were all sat in a room together.
Most of us want facts, not fights ;)