Bionx kit in the UK

Tex

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 14, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Hi Arty

Yes DaaHub will (at last) be launched in September at Eurobike and will be available in UK shortly afterwards.

We are using the Dapu motor with a 16.5A controller, we have decided not to go for a regen system as we still have not seen one that gives as much range than this superbly efficient and light weight drive kit.

There will be pedal assist that will work in conjunction with a new Wisper micro throttle set up.

I am off to the factory today to see the final pre production model, we have just designed in a USB port that will power a 36V optional head light.

Prices are likely to be;

Panasonic 36V 9A £ 899.00
Panasonic 36V 11.6A £1,099.00

All the best

David
"designed in nz"one of your earlier posts said:

***so is it this?

http://www.electricbikes.co.nz/images/stories/Products/convKit/pedal4me 2009 conversion kit.pdf

***locally your guy blogged:

"getting DaaHub ready for global launch at Eurobike 2010
OK,
3 months to go... I’ve designed what I think is the worlds best eBike conversion kit...
So... I’ll post info here of the final 3 months of this 2 year design and build journey...
Pics soon..."
(ends)

2+2=4?

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
My My

Hi NRG

Oh my as in wow that's expensive for the most powerful and lightest weight kit available

Or

Oh my as in wow that's cheap for the most powerful and lightest weight kit available?

Kindest regards

David :)

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I was expecting something a likle more svelte (Slender or graceful) then the battery in picture. I don't think BionX have to worry to much re competition in the "looks" department...... perhaps its a poor photo, lets hope so:)

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Not ours

Hi Eddie

That's not ours, we need to keep it under raps at the mo. This is a very low power cheapo generic kit.

If you send me your email address I will send you a picture but I would rather not publish yet.

All the best

David