Bluetooth Dongle and APP?

carlbikekits

Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2022
Hello,

Looking for a Bluetooth plugin / dongle thing that accepts a julet display cable.

All I've found are hints at Lishui - but nothing on their website or a kickstarter Egg? which didnt complete.

Has anyone found a definitive, simple and commercially available solution?

Many thanks,

Carl

Last edited:

Bikes4two

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 21, 2020
Havant
Hello,

Looking for a Bluetooth plugin / dongle thing that accepts a julet display cable.

All I've found are hints at Lishui - but nothing on their website or a kickstarter Egg? which didnt complete.

Has anyone found a definitive, simple and commercially available solution?

Many thanks,

Carl
What is the function of the BT dongle and plug-in to what and what functionality is needed from the app?

Bikes4two

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 21, 2020
Havant
Ah, right, got you. I guess you're into software programming to take that sort of thing on?

The display in the link looks like one sold as SW102 and on Endless Shere there's a number of posts where folks have adapted the display and firmware for BT working with the TSDZ2 mid drive motor.

Bikes4two

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 21, 2020
Havant
I'd guess that that KT BT dongle will only communicate with KT controllers and displays - it's all down to the comms protocol used between the devices.

I'm guessing this are not a universal device but something bespoke for the world of KT (Kung Teng) products.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The Kt BT donge will work , if you marry it up to a KT controller . It won't work with other brands.

Reactions: Bikes4two