Brainpower controller and S866 LCD not detecting pas

Eberk

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 31, 2022
Hi, I've just bought these together off eBay and I think I've set it up correctly but the wheel will only move in walk mode. The light on the pas is lit up and it blinks when I turn the pedal so I assume it's wired correctly but no power to the wheel, I don't have a throttle but I set the LCD to throttle and pas mode and tried shorting the throttle pins (can't remember the colours) but still the motor won't kick in. I haven't got the brake sensors connected, and I've tried with and without the hal sensor connected but nothing is working. Any help would be great. The model of the controller is ON-866 as far as I can tell.

Eberk

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 31, 2022
No mate, it's driving me nuts, The only thing I forgot to mention was when I got the controller I plugged it all in and turned the bike on but after checking I noticed the 2 outer wires on the pas connector were the wrong way round so I switched them but I don't know if that caused something to blow.

Richard.Hattersley

Just Joined
Sep 14, 2022
I did get mine to work last night. I moved the wires about. Coming from the controller yellow to blue, brown to red, black to yellow.
I had the wires wrong without it blowing. Good luck.