broken cable help

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
36 PSI is the maximum, so no I wouldn't put that much in, in the same way my road bike tyres say max psi 120 on the side of the tyre, but I only put in max 100 psi.
Go with what they recommend on the erider forum, linked above
You never get many replies to questions on the ERider forum so if my tyres say 36 psi what would you put in

DiggyGun

Pedelecer
Mar 21, 2021
England
This is what the erider manual for Model 15 states.
EBEF736D-BCDF-48F8-8477-F187AFD26248.jpeg

This looks like it may be in contradiction to what is written on the actual tyre based on what you’ve previously advised.

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
;) If too high a pressure, it'll be a "BANG!!! AAARRRGGHH!!!"instead of:

Well by mistake I have been putting in 39 but glad I have asked here. I’m going to check if tyre is still 30psi tomoz then I will start putting moped wheel back for the road. YET AGAIN GRHHHHH. So hope nothing else happens.

• Agree
Reactions: guerney

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
All systems go got wheel back on, CHECK, Got torque arms on, CHECK, got wheel nuts on, CHECK, wired up motor wires to points, CHECK, adjusted brakes, CHECK. tested it out on its stand, CHECK. oh forgot added some special loctite glue to axle nuts, and torque arms nuts. CHECK. all systems ready for take off.

Huh cant test it out on road, LOL as family visiting me for 2 days. so Ive disconnected the big rockets at the back until after family leaves. PMSL

angry-little-girl-annoyed.gif

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
All systems go got wheel back on, CHECK, Got torque arms on, CHECK, got wheel nuts on, CHECK, wired up motor wires to points, CHECK, adjusted brakes, CHECK. tested it out on its stand, CHECK. oh forgot added some special loctite glue to axle nuts, and torque arms nuts. CHECK. all systems ready for take off.

Huh cant test it out on road, LOL as family visiting me for 2 days. so Ive disconnected the big rockets at the back until after family leaves. PMSL

View attachment 46529
Show your family this thread, they'll understand you escaping for a bit lol

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
Show your family this thread, they'll understand you escaping for a bit lol
Well its an old saying "It comes to those who wait" you may see it on the news at 10 BillyBoya tests out moped. a massive smoke cloud going across the UK. like a comet LOL. test day now rescheduled for Friday 15th cover your eyes folks as it will be a blinding light

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
All working fine on test runs. so hopefully, all ok now at last. dont all start clapping, now Im going from this forum. hopefully I wont annoy you guys anymore. But as I keep saying many thanks to Nealh, Matthewslack, and all others who have helped me. Ive learnt loads about my moped now, and its well appreciated. ;);););)

Reactions: matthewslack

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
All working fine on test runs. so hopefully, all ok now at last. dont all start clapping, now Im going from this forum. hopefully I wont annoy you guys anymore. But as I keep saying many thanks to Nealh, Matthewslack, and all others who have helped me. Ive learnt loads about my moped now, and its well appreciated. ;);););)
Good luck. But you should stay around; you've learnt so much over the last few months, that could be invaluable to others.

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
Good luck. But you should stay around; you've learnt so much over the last few months, that could be invaluable to others.

Well I doubt there is many people here who need help on a electric moped, as most are bicycles, But I will pop in now and again

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
Problem with Moped ( BIG JOKE ) no its working fine, But as its so quiet, people who are out walking in front of me, cant hear me coming, so when I press the Horn and its as loud as a car one He he they jump like mad heheheh. some say god you made me jump. then I say well if I didnt sound horn what am I suppose to do slow right down. then get off moped and walk past people. But now I have a much better idea, I shout out at top of my voice NO BRAKES NO BRAKES. well I have never seen people move out of the way so fast he he. I also say to people when they look at me going past. This is the latest Police Bike silent so they dont hear you coming. I am extra careful now when I see a person walking towards me with a dog lead in there hand and no dog, I got done before on that. it happened once same thing man with lead coming towards me with dog lead but no dog, then out of the blue from a hedge etc out darts a dog, well last time I went into the dam bank fell off banged my knee as I fell. I laid there with stars spinning above my head like tom and jerry cartoon LOL. bent the right hand pedal. really hurt myself. I said to this man is that your dog obvious it was. But I couldnt say much as it is a walkway. But I thought dogs was suppose to be on leads. you cant blame the dog, as it probabaly said to itsself. "Oh where is my master gone" Apart from all that the moped is running great. I did manage 32 KM/h hehe but thats down a very steep hill free wheeling. But on a full battery charge its about 26KM/h so about 16mph I did find when battery was at about 41v it was 22KM/h so about 13mph

I893469365902345609348566

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 20, 2021
Problem with Moped ( BIG JOKE ) no its working fine, But as its so quiet, people who are out walking in front of me, cant hear me coming, so when I press the Horn and its as loud as a car one He he they jump like mad heheheh. some say god you made me jump. then I say well if I didnt sound horn what am I suppose to do slow right down. then get off moped and walk past people. But now I have a much better idea, I shout out at top of my voice NO BRAKES NO BRAKES. well I have never seen people move out of the way so fast he he. I also say to people when they look at me going past. This is the latest Police Bike silent so they dont hear you coming. I am extra careful now when I see a person walking towards me with a dog lead in there hand and no dog, I got done before on that. it happened once same thing man with lead coming towards me with dog lead but no dog, then out of the blue from a hedge etc out darts a dog, well last time I went into the dam bank fell off banged my knee as I fell. I laid there with stars spinning above my head like tom and jerry cartoon LOL. bent the right hand pedal. really hurt myself. I said to this man is that your dog obvious it was. But I couldnt say much as it is a walkway. But I thought dogs was suppose to be on leads. you cant blame the dog, as it probabaly said to itsself. "Oh where is my master gone" Apart from all that the moped is running great. I did manage 32 KM/h hehe but thats down a very steep hill free wheeling. But on a full battery charge its about 26KM/h so about 16mph I did find when battery was at about 41v it was 22KM/h so about 13mph
With a banged knee, you go off lightly compared to Jodel