Brompton E bike 2014?

D

Deleted member 4366

Is it a Q100 with a specially machined adaptor?

Can we see the bike unfolded too?

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
My "stokemonkey" bracket solves the battery problem and the wiring. I can lift it on and off the train and have on occasion carried it across footbridges!View attachment 9554
had visions of a few hours of whacking a bpm on a stokemonkey bracket with a right crankarm...that's beginning to look like structural welding and much more complicated. I also wonder how I'd feel about a chain humming away powerfully somewhere between my legs..

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
Is it a Q100 with a specially machined adaptor?

Can we see the bike unfolded too?
Its one of Cytronex's Tongxins. 175 rpm. Its what was on my Cannondale CX700. When I started to think about the SM solution for my HPVelo Street Machine I decide I wanted a "hub cap" which I got a local engineering co. to machine for me. That meant that I didn't need to open up the hub which I wanted to avoid. Here is a nice action photo of Bharath on the Brommie.BHARATH.jpg

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
I also referred to the "hub cap" as a "bangle" :)BANGLE_READY 108.JPG

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales

kitchenman

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 9, 2010
Aberaeron, West Wales
I've had 3 brackets on my bikes so far. The home made "fork plates" on my Street Machine, a properly engineered bracket for my CX700 and for my Brompton. You can see the plates in the video and you have seen the Brompton bracket. Here is the CX700 bracket:
CX700_Bracket2.jpg CX700_Bracket1.jpg