Can I get an older sensorless controlller

Titanium Alex

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 26, 2023
Hiya, long time I used to know where to get a cheap sensorless 36v brushless controller

Any ideas? I'm looking to buy a complete setup other than battery and wheel to help a friend (controller, lcd, pas sensor)

Thanks
Kirstin

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
QUOTE="Titanium Alex, post: 691294, member: 43614"]
Hiya, long time I used to know where to get a cheap sensorless 36v brushless controller

Any ideas? I'm looking to buy a complete setup other than battery and wheel to help a friend (controller, lcd, pas sensor)

Thanks
Kirstin
[/QUOTE]
How many amps?

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
There are plenty of dual mode 15 amp controllers on Ebay and Amazon.

Make sure that it says dual mode in the details or description. Don't buy one without the matching LCD. Make sure it has a pedal sensor connector.

Reactions: Titanium Alex

Titanium Alex

Jul 26, 2023
There are plenty of dual mode 15 amp controllers on Ebay and Amazon.

Make sure that it says dual mode in the details or description. Don't buy one without the matching LCD. Make sure it has a pedal sensor connector.
Thank you - dual mode is what I needed to search for but was searching under sensorless

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Is this Kirstin S from Shoreham or another Kirstin ?

• Agree
Reactions: Titanium Alex

Titanium Alex

Jul 26, 2023
Is this Kirstin S from Shoreham or another Kirstin ?
Well spotted Neal , I confess, tis Kirstin S but ive lost access to that old account having been off the scene for a good few years. I built my 'perfect " two bikes and have been using them ever since!

I do hope you are well

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Yes can't grumble.
I used a bit of logic as we don't have many Kirstin's and I remember you use to sign off as such as well, plus the Ti name in the alias added up.

Last edited:

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
That's weird. I thought it was you too, but you didn't know who I was, othen than my unique writing style.

Titanium Alex

Jul 26, 2023
That's weird. I thought it was you too, but you didn't know who I was, othen than my unique writing style.
Sorry, of course I remember you saneagle. I hope all is well with you too!

My attempt at a stealthy pedelec re entry has failed! You need new handles, Hercule and Sherlock?