Dalston fatal e-bike crash rider 'going too fast' - Court Case

D

Deleted member 25121

Reminds me of the notice erected in the middle of the Yorkshire Moors, it read....

"Stones must not be thrown at this notice".

• :D
Reactions: flecc and Andy-Mat

Bobajob

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2019
Cornwall
I
Reminds me of the notice erected in the middle of the Yorkshire Moors, it read....

"Stones must not be thrown at this notice".
was only trying to get people like yourself to be a little more tolerant. It’s easy to condemn when you don’t know the facts.

• :D
Reactions: ebiker99
D

Deleted member 25121

What on earth are you arguing about?
I also 'Don't get it'
and what has being an ex-copper got to do with it.
Perhaps you had better run it all past me again!
I'm not arguing about anything, why on Earth (capitol "E" by the way) are you trying to create an argument?
If you want to understand the context of my statement then it's simples, read the thread....

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Great fun and a well made video, one well worth watching. Thanks.
Andy
Cheers. :) Yes, the MGTF was a great car of it's time. It handled well and is superbly balanced due to the engine being in the middle. Other small roadsters couldn't make those bends so well. Their back ends had a tendency to throw out and 'drift'.

Reactions: Andy-Mat

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
I'm not arguing about anything, why on Earth (capitol "E" by the way) are you trying to create an argument?
If you want to understand the context of my statement then it's simples, read the thread....
I did not see that as trying to start an argument, but I also "did not get it either, if that helps"?
The Tangent was too acute for me...
Furthermore from the web (not my "I" by the way!):-
Generally speaking, I would write earth when referring to soil, the ground, or land as opposed to sea. I would capitalize Earth when referring to the planet (and even more specifically, our planet; there are many earths out there). In short: if it's a proper noun, it should be capitalized.
So it depends if someone was talking about planet Earth, or not!
Andy

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Cheers. :) Yes, the MGTF was a great car of it's time. It handled well and is superbly balanced due to the engine being in the middle. Other small roadsters couldn't make those bends so well. Their back ends had a tendency to throw out and 'drift'.
Too many videos on Youtube are so "shaky" and with sudden movements in direction, I cannot be bothered to watch. Yours was far more professional! Thanks.
Andy

Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
I'm not arguing about anything
I agree.. You argue about 'everything'! :p It's our right to do that. :cool:

The real argument, relating to this thread, has been won in court. The fact that he got off seemed to be a hard pill for some to swallow. The defendant leaving the scene, perhaps to throw a dongle in the bin, who knows, made no difference to the outcome of his case. Or did it? Maybe it benefited him to do what he did, and I wonder what he might have done in those moments. Whatever, it's been an interesting discussion. :)

D

Deleted member 25121

I accept the verdict, as I think everybody who's posted on here does.

I disagree with the verdict, as some do on here, that's our right.

That doesn't mean I'm arguing about 'everything', please can somebody point me to a post where you think I'm arguing.

Just because I disagree with somebody doesn't mean I'm arguing against them, I've every right to express an opinion. This isn't a police state despite what some on here might wish for.

D

Deleted member 25121

In other words, an argument. :)
Ah, you its you who's arguing by expressing a view that differs from mine.

Are you saying that everybody who disagrees with you is arguing with you? I think that must come from your police training, it's a trait I've come across with several of my police acquaintances and explains why they come across as being rather intolerant to views that differ from their own.

Remember, in this country everybody is entitled to their opinions, within reason of course.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing