Easi fit ebike kit bluetooth problems

Ginaw

Just Joined
Sep 18, 2022
I have a an Easi fit ebike kit and the Bluetooth has stopped working. The hub appears to remember my previous settings but won't connect to the app. I've tried a factory reset but can't do that unless I connect to the app. I've tried disconnecting the battery, trying to connect another phone and reinstalling app.

I've tried taking the wheel somewhere where's there no other Bluetooth devices that could connect. Any ideas anyone please?

Thank you

Greeny

Just Joined
Oct 8, 2023
I've got exactly the same problem. The company has ceased trading so no support and I can't find the original YouTube video for the install. Not sure if I have to press the switch on and off using a pin briefly or hold for a few seconds for example!

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
According to this, they're still trading. Contact details at the bottom of the page:

These are the people that make the bluetooth part. Try them.

Greeny

Just Joined
Oct 8, 2023
According to this, they're still trading. Contact details at the bottom of the page:

Turns out that this group have nothing to do with supporting lvbu kiting referred me to

These are the people that make the bluetooth part. Try them.
Turns out this group do not support easy-fit bike kit and referred me direct to lvbu support in China (lvbu.tech). I've e-mailed them.....

Greeny

Just Joined
Oct 8, 2023
I have a an Easi fit ebike kit and the Bluetooth has stopped working. The hub appears to remember my previous settings but won't connect to the app. I've tried a factory reset but can't do that unless I connect to the app. I've tried disconnecting the battery, trying to connect another phone and reinstalling app.

I've tried taking the wheel somewhere where's there no other Bluetooth devices that could connect. Any ideas anyone please?

Thank you
I have been in contact with LVBU, the Chinese manufacturer at lvbu.tech. They have been very good (my contact is Rao). They sent me a link to a short YouTube clip to test the voltage at the bottom of the battery whilst trying to force enable it with a magnet over a hall sensor at the bottom. Should be 40V but mine was 0 so I have taken the plunge and bought a replacement battery which should be shipped shortly.

Greeny

Just Joined
Oct 8, 2023
I have been in contact with LVBU, the Chinese manufacturer at lvbu.tech. They have been very good (my contact is Rao). They sent me a link to a short YouTube clip to test the voltage at the bottom of the battery whilst trying to force enable it with a magnet over a hall sensor at the bottom. Should be 40V but mine was 0 so I have taken the plunge and bought a replacement battery which should be shipped shortly.
Update: I paid for a new battery which has arrived and it has fixed the problem. The contact at LVBU was very good.