Ebike rear axle only

aronr

Just Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Hi there new to this bought a conversion kit online. It's a 1500watt rear hub motor. Had it for 9months until when the cassette cog was touching the drop out frame so tried spacers which help for a bit until it got worse. Then being clever thought I drill a little hole through the axle and put a nut and bolt(newbie)to space it out a bit it worked well I thought it did. The axle had snapped. Can anyone help me to where I can get another axle or a shop where they can fix it. Thanks20200404_143010.jpg

aronr

Just Joined
Apr 11, 2020
Hi there new to this bought a conversion kit online. It's a 1500watt rear hub motor. Had it for 9months until when the cassette cog was touching the drop out frame so tried spacers which help for a bit until it got worse. Then being clever thought I drill a little hole through the axle and put a nut and bolt(newbie)to space it out a bit it worked well I thought it did. The axle had snapped. Can anyone help me to where I can get another axle or a shop where they can fix it. ThanksView attachment 34680