Electric Bike Events 2013

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

London Cycle Show January 17th to 20th Excel Centre London

Exhibitor list.. Kudos, GoCycle

The Test an E Bike Day April 7th Redbridge London. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos, Powerpedals (Tonaros), Cycleezee, Woosh, Green Zebra

Manifold Trail April 13th (afternoon only) Wetton Mill Tea Rooms The Peak District. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The Eden Project Electric Bike Day April 20th to 24th The Eden Project St Austell Cornwall.

Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace

Hambleton Peninsula April 20th (afternoon only) The Finch's Arms Rutland Water. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The London Electric Bike Event June 8th and 9th at the Green Fair The Regent's Park London. Sponsored by BEBA

Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, EBCO, Ave, Solex, Batribike

The Electric Bike World Chamionships June 22nd and 23rd Bristol. Sponsored by Atmosphere Electric Bikes

Exhibitor list.. Atmosphere, Wisper, Grace, Kudos

Kent County Show July 12th to 14th Detling Show Ground Maidstone

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

Ride along the Seafront August TBC Swalecliffe Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The Cycle Show September 26th to 29th NEC Birmingham. Sponsored by E4 Electric bike solutions.

Exhibitor list.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, EBCO, Ave, Solex, Mobiky, Raleigh e-bikes, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Electric Bike Magazine, Kudos

Last edited:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
NEC looks interesting line up, pity its not at the London EXCEL:D

surprised to see Riese und Muller on list pity not many other German makes represented....who are Barnes and Robinson, sound more like a publishing house. Ah found em, not to exciting unfortunately

Blimey! Redbridge looks a bit sad!lol

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Eddie, the lists are currently only what I know of, can find here or on the relevant web pages, I think Redbridge has more ready to commit as have the other events but cannot post them until I am informed or they appear in the Redbridge thread.

Barnes and Robinson have a selection of Chinese scooters, ebikes and pedelecs. I don't know that much about them.....

All the best!

David

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Kudos-Exhibitions and Roadshows.
London Cycle Show(Excel Centre),Stand No LB350.......17-20 January
Redbridge, Test an e-bike day,Redbridge Cycling Circuit,IG6 3HP......7 April(afternoon)
Manifold Trail,Peak district,based at the Wetton Mill Tea Rooms,DE6 2AG.....13 April (afternoon)
Hambleton Peninsula,Rutland Water,based at the Finch's Arms pub,LE15 8TL)...20 April (afternoon)
Electric Bike World Championships,Bristol,Atmosphere bikes....22-23 June
Kent County Show,Detling,Maidstone......12-14 July
Ride along the Seafront,based at Kudos's warehouse,Swalecliffe,CT5 2QJ....sometime in August
NEC Cycle Show,NEC,Birmingham......26-29 September
I think thats enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave
Kudoscycles

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
NEC looks interesting line up, pity its not at the London EXCEL:D

surprised to see Riese und Muller on list pity not many other German makes represented....who are Barnes and Robinson, sound more like a publishing house. Ah found em, not to exciting unfortunately

Redbridge looks a bit sad!lol
Eddie.....still you can always come and view some exciting bikes on the Kudos stand at the London Excel Cycle Show,if you can't face the long haul up to Birmingham. Redbridge is all about quality not quantity! Since that list Woosh and Green Zebra are attending,

Dave
Kudoscycles

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Kudos-Exhibitions and Roadshows.
London Cycle Show(Excel Centre),Stand No LB350.......17-20 January
Redbridge, Test an e-bike day,Redbridge Cycling Circuit,IG6 3HP......7 April(afternoon)
Manifold Trail,Peak district,based at the Wetton Mill Tea Rooms,DE6 2AG.....13 April (afternoon)
Hambleton Peninsula,Rutland Water,based at the Finch's Arms pub,LE15 8TL)...20 April (afternoon)
Electric Bike World Championships,Bristol,Atmosphere bikes....22-23 June
Kent County Show,Detling,Maidstone......12-14 July
Ride along the Seafront,based at Kudos's warehouse,Swalecliffe,CT5 2QJ....sometime in August
NEC Cycle Show,NEC,Birmingham......26-29 September
I think thats enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave
Kudoscycles
Thanks Dave, we already have a lot of these but I will put the rest in. Please let me know if there are any other electric bike companies at these events, as most interest will be created event if there is good choice of electric bikes to test.

Keep up the good work! :)

All the best

David

Last edited:

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
David....most of the events are personal to Kudos,but the Redbridge event I am hoping will grow into the replacement for the Tour de Presteigne and an annual meeting pilgrimage for all electric bike enthusiasts.
So far at Redbridge....Woosh,Powerpedals(Tonaros),Cycleezee,BH Emotion,Green Zebra,Kudos.
Dave
Kudoscycles

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 1

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

London Cycle Show January 17th to 20th Excel Centre London

Exhibitor list.. Kudos, GoCycle

Core Bike Show January 27th to 29th Whittlebury Hall Hotel, Near Towcester, Northamptonshire. Trade only by invitation

Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, Ave, Solex, Mobiky

Test an E Bike Day April 7th Redbridge London. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos, Powerpedals (Tonaros), Cycleezee, Woosh, Green Zebra, BH Emotion

Manifold Trail April 13th (afternoon only) Wetton Mill Tea Rooms The Peak District. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The Eden Project Electric Bike Day April 20th to 24th The Eden Project St Austell Cornwall.

Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B

Hambleton Peninsula April 20th (afternoon only) The Finch's Arms Rutland Water. Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The London Electric Bike Event June 8th and 9th at the Green Fair The Regent's Park London. Sponsored by BEBA

Exhibitor list.. Exhibitor list.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, Ave, Solex, Mobiky, Batribike

The Electric Bike World Championships June 22nd and 23rd Bristol. Sponsored by Atmosphere Electric Bikes

Exhibitor list.. Atmosphere, Wisper, Grace, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Batribike, Raleigh Electric, Kudos

Kent County Show July 12th to 14th Detling Show Ground Maidstone

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

Ride along the Seafront August TBC Swalecliffe Kent Sponsored by Kudos

Exhibitor list.. Kudos

The Cycle Show September 26th to 29th NEC Birmingham. Sponsored by E4 Electric bike solutions.

Exhibitor list.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, Ave, Solex, Mobiky, Raleigh e-bikes, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Electric Bike Magazine, Kudos

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks Dave, I think Alastair at the Bristol event has similar ideas re the new Presteign, and I don't think he is limiting numbers to only 10 which may be a little restrictive. We are considering holding a meeting and maybe a dinner or get together on the Saturday before the Bristol event, BEBA would be pleased to organise but everyone would be welcome.

There is nothing wrong with your ride days being Kudos only, it's great to see so many events taking shape, I think they should still be on the calendar.

All the best

David

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Blimey - an ebike show at Eden in April! - you do realise that's west of Bristol..... that's "Here be dragons" country.

Just as well I renewed my Locals' Pass innit?

If anyone's coming down for that & wants a few suggestions for decent rides in the locality, let me know.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks Jack, the Eden Project have invited us to come along amongst others, when I get a full list of Exhibitors I will post.

Great idea regarding the ride, maybe we could make it into a side event?

All the best

David

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Thanks Dave, I think Alastair at the Bristol event has similar ideas re the new Presteign, and I don't think he is limiting numbers to only 10 which may be a little restrictive. We are considering holding a meeting and maybe a dinner or get together on the Saturday before the Bristol event, BEBA would be pleased to organise but everyone would be welcome.

There is nothing wrong with your ride days being Kudos only, it's great to see so many events taking shape, I think they should still be on the calendar.

All the best

David
Good luck to Alistair at Atmosphere,he put a lot of hard work into last years event.
The restriction of 10 at Redbridge is purely a practical one-we arranged the event like a F1 pistop,each exhibitor is intending to erect 2 x 3mtr gazebos,thats 60 mtr length,which is about the length of the main straight. There is almost no cost to exhibiting at this event so it gives the chance for all ebike suppliers to attend. Also,Kudos guys will be stewarding the event-if it gets too big we won't be able to control.
It will be interesting how many attend this year.
Dave
Kudoscycles

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Blimey - an ebike show at Eden in April! - you do realise that's west of Bristol..... that's "Here be dragons" country.

Just as well I renewed my Locals' Pass innit?

If anyone's coming down for that & wants a few suggestions for decent rides in the locality, let me know.
Jack,Kudos will be coming to the Eden Project in April.....we should have our full performance range in stock by that date....Its a really nice part of the UK,really looking forward to it.
Hope its an annual event any excuse to visit the west country.

Dave
Kudoscycles

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Haibike and Raleigh have just announced they will be represented at the Redbridge 'Test an e-bike day'....thats 8 out of 10 maximum.....Woosh,Tonaros,Cyclezee,BH Emotion,Green Zebra,Raleigh,Haibike,Kudos,plus Cyclecharge.....I am sure a couple more will announce their intention to be involved...actually thats a really good spread of price,specification,type and style-there should be something for everyone to try.
Dave
Kudoscycles