Electric Bike Events 2013

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
David,

Please could you add Kalkhoff to the list of brands exhibiting at the Eden Project. 50-Cycles and ourselves "Bike Higher' will taking part in this event.

Thanks.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 5

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists and reposting as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

I have changed the Exhibitor list to a Brands list, it seemed more sensible so if I have missed any please holla!

Test an E Bike Day April 7th Redbridge London. Sponsored by Kudos

Brands.. BH Emotion Bikes, Ezee, Green Zebra Cycles, GoCycle, KTM, Momentum, Tonaro, Woosh, EZ Riders, Haibike, Kudos.

Manifold Trail April 13th (afternoon only) Wetton Mill Tea Rooms The Peak District. Sponsored by Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Hambleton Peninsula April 20th (afternoon only) The Finch's Arms Rutland Water. Sponsored by Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

The Eden Project Electric Bike Day April 20th to 24th The Eden Project St Austell Cornwall.

Brands.. Kudos, Juicy bike, Kalkhoff

CycleCity Birmingham April 25th and 26th

Brands.. Storck, Wisper, Grace, Hero, Metro, Fast forward, EBCO, Solex, Mobiky, AVE

The London Electric Bike Event June 8th and 9th at the Green Fair, The Regent's Park London. Sponsored by BEBA

Brands.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, AVE, Solex, Mobiky, Batribike

The East of England Electric Bike Show 15 June 2013, Great Yarmouth (Sea Life Centre Gardens)

Brands.. Freego, Batribike, Byocycles, Claud Butler, Grace, Wisper, EBCO, Mobiky, Solex, A to B Metro, FastForward, AVE

The Electric Bike World Championships June 23rd Bristol. Sponsored by Atmosphere Electric Bikes

Brands.. Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Batribike, Raleigh, Kudos, Juicy bikes, BH Easy Motion, Oxygen, Haibike, Cyclecharge, Byocycles, Conv-E, Wisper, Grace

Kent County Show July 12th to 14th Detling Show Ground Maidstone

Brands.. Kudos

Ride along the Seafront August TBC Swalecliffe Kent Sponsored by Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

The Cycle Show September 26th to 29th NEC Birmingham. Sponsored by E4 Electric bike solutions.

Brands.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, EBCO, AVE, Solex, Wisper, Grace, Mobiky, Raleigh, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Kudos

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks Dave, but unfortunately we are not sure that we can make it, we have an event that starts in Birmingham the day after Eden closes.

All the best

David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 6

If anyone has any events they would like to add please feel free, I will try and keep this post current by adding any new events or updating exhibitor lists and reposting as I am told about them. Please add details here or email me at dmiall@me.com Thanks!

I have changed the Exhibitor list to a Brands list, it seemed more sensible so if I have missed any please holla!

Brands.. BH Emotion Bikes, Ezee, Green Zebra Cycles, GoCycle, KTM, Momentum, Tonaro, Woosh, EZ Riders, Haibike, Kudos.

Manifold Trail April 13th (afternoon only) Wetton Mill Tea Rooms The Peak District. Sponsored by Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Hambleton Peninsula April 20th (afternoon only) The Finch's Arms Rutland Water. Sponsored by Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

The Eden Project Electric Bike Day April 20th to 24th The Eden Project St Austell Cornwall.

Brands.. Batribike, Cyclezee, Freego, Hero, Ice Trikes, Just Bikes, Kudos, Maxtrack(BH), Kalkhoff

Brands.. Storck, Wisper, Grace, Hero, Metro, Fast forward, EBCO, Solex, Mobiky, AVE

The London Electric Bike Event June 8th and 9th at the Green Fair, The Regent's Park London. Sponsored by BEBA

Brands.. Wisper, Grace, Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Ebco, AVE, Solex, Mobiky, Batribike

The East of England Electric Bike Show June 15th, Great Yarmouth (Sea Life Centre Gardens)

Brands.. Freego, Batribike, Byocycles, Claud Butler, Grace, Wisper, EBCO, Mobiky, Solex, A to B Metro, FastForward, AVE

The Electric Bike World Championships June 23rd Bristol. Sponsored by Atmosphere Electric Bikes

Brands.. Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, Batribike, Raleigh, Kudos, Juicy bikes, BH Easy Motion, Oxygen, Haibike, Cyclecharge, Byocycles, Conv-E, Wisper, Grace

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

The Cycle Show September 26th to 29th NEC Birmingham. Sponsored by E4 Electric bike solutions.

Brands.. (Taken from the Cycle show web pages) Storck Raddar, Hero Eco, FastForward, A to B, EBCO, AVE, Solex, Wisper, Grace, Mobiky, Raleigh, Batribike, Powabyke, Powacycle, Infineum, Byocycles, Oxygen, Sunstar, Freego, Green Zebra, Barnes and Robinson, Momentum Electric, Beat Bikes, Juicy Bikes, Riese und Muller, Maxtrack, Kudos

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Hopper,

There is no admission charge to most of them, however the following will I imagine involve a cost to the visitor;

Eden Event
Kent County Show
The Cycle Show Birmingham

All the best

David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 7

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Batribike, Cyclezee, Freego, Hero, Ice Trikes, Just Bikes, Kudos, Maxtrack(BH).Kalkhoff

E-Bike Shop's Haibike Off Road Demo Day May 18th Alton, Hampshire

Brands.. Haibike

Limited availability, early booking is advised via Martin at E-Bike Shop.

The East of England Electric Bike Show 15 June 2013, Great Yarmouth (Sea Life Centre Gardens)

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

anniegirl

Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2013
Lancashire
NEC looks interesting line up, pity its not at the London EXCEL:D

surprised to see Riese und Muller on list pity not many other German makes represented....who are Barnes and Robinson, sound more like a publishing house. Ah found em, not to exciting unfortunately

Blimey! Redbridge looks a bit sad!lol
Barnes & Robinson are based in Preston, with a showroom in Nelson, Lancashire.
Barnes and Robinson - Home of the Retro 2000 Electric Scooter & Electric Bikes
I think they have 3 or 4 models of bikes and 1 scooter?

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
Anniegirl, Kudos seem to be the pioneers of regional road shows. Surely either BEBA or one of the northern ebike sellers could organise a show at the northern side of the Peak district. I have sent a letter to the Derwent water reservoir owners but no response as yet.
However,I do think others could do more.
KudosDave

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 8

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Batribike, Byocycle, Cyclezee, Freego, Hero, Ice Trikes, Just Bikes, Ocean, Pave-Velo, Kudos, Maxtrack(BH), Kalkhoff

Brands.. Haibike

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
We have just been informed that the London Green Fair has been cancelled for 2013 due to staff commitments elsewhere. Therefore in turn the BEBA come and try weekend has also had to be cancelled. We are looking for a new venue and will post details here if we are successful.

Regards

David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Electric Bike Events 2013 update 9

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Batribike, Byocycle, Cyclezee, Freego, Hero, Ice Trikes, Just Bikes, Ocean, Pave-Velo, Kudos, Maxtrack(BH), Kalkhoff

Brands.. Haibike

Brands.. Kudos

Brands.. Kudos