Elise Electric Explorer from bicycles4u

Fleetingcrows

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 29, 2016
Mirfield
Have you considered the Ezee Sprint?
http://cyclezee.com/ezee-sprint-primo.html
I realise you are working to a budget and it's not easy. In fact, that's something I've just been spouting off about on here on another thread! If you consider it over a couple of years for your transport, it doesn't look so bad plus, you have a better bike to ride for those two years. Once you start using it, you'll find all sorts of places to go which you might not have considered before. I started with a Woosh Santana for £625, which was great, and a good price, but that was three years ago, and prices have crept up, and the design has changed. The Bebike is only 24 volt, steel frame and battery hanging off the back, which makes it a bit unbalanced. I bought something similar for my wife, so I know! She hardly rides it now. Hope this helps.
Hi again, I'm now seriously considering purchasing from cyclezee, however the method of purchasing is putting me off.

You can't buy direct from the website so I emailed them with what I was interested in, they replied saying that it was in stock and that once I've sent payment they'll require my address to send it to me.

As this is all done over email, it doesn't seem very professional/official and I'm questioning how legit it is and if I'll have protection if it isn't legit.

Have you bought from them previously, can you vouch for them?

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Hi again, I'm now seriously considering purchasing from cyclezee, however the method of purchasing is putting me off.

You can't buy direct from the website so I emailed them with what I was interested in, they replied saying that it was in stock and that once I've sent payment they'll require my address to send it to me.

As this is all done over email, it doesn't seem very professional/official and I'm questioning how legit it is and if I'll have protection if it isn't legit.

Have you bought from them previously, can you vouch for them?
No, I've never bought anything from Cyclezee, but I have emailed the man that runs it in Milton Keynes, when trying to make a decision on what to buy. He has been on this site for a long time, so I assume him to be reputable! If you have a look at YouTube for Ezee bikes, they are very thorough in what they do. When I bought from Woosh, I paid by card over the 'phone to Hatti, and it came the next day. I've no doubt someone on here can reassure you.

• Useful
Reactions: Fleetingcrows

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
Cyclezee is now an established company,run by an ebike enthusiast i have never seen any complaints,about products or service so i would not be putt off.the ezee motor will also have a bit more power up hills than the other bikes you have mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fleetingcrows

hoppy

May 25, 2010
My choice would be the Ezee ex-demo.Give Cyclezee a ring. He is a decent bloke who once GAVE me a whole lot of spares for my bike free. That Ezee bike will be good on hills and last well. A good battery too. Best wishes.