Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
As the title says, Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year !

I'm sure 2007 will bring lots of exciting new developments to the electric bike industry and I hope this site will continue to be an exciting place for owners and would-be owners to discuss their electric bikes.

Since going live at the end of October we've had over 177,000 pages views from 6,094 unique visitors in 60 countries. 73.7% of those are repeat visitors - so come all you lurkers, register and tell us about yourselves and your bikes !

All the best for 2007

Russ
www.pedelecs.co.uk

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
And the Seasons Greetings to you Russ, with thanks for providing this site. We've long needed an electric bike site with a forum that's not just aimed at E-bike enthusiasts but appeals to all owners, including those who use their bike for utility purposes like commuting and shopping.

All those visitors who don't register are intriguing. Imagine the possibilities from all those 60 countries, there might even be pedal-electric snowmobiles out there!

MazB

Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Happy Xmas

Hi Russ and Flecc and all other members :)

Hope you all have a great Xmas and have fun opening all your prezzies ( I know I am !!)

I love this forum, that sounds well naff but sod it! Everyone is a great help and we never have to wait long for our answers, even if they've been asked before.

Flecc - you have amazing knowledge even if you don't have the answers, you go looking for them. We are lucky to have you around :)

Have a great crimbo everyone!!

Maz

tallbloke

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 5, 2006
Yeadon
www.tallbloke.net
A very junior member of the forum, but just to add my best midwinter wishes to all. My mini foglights arrived just in time on friday, so it'll be a well illuminated new year for me!

Beeping-Sleauty

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 12, 2006
Colchester, Essex
Seasons Greetings

Happy Xmas Everyone

i hope Santa brought you everything you put on your list,

Thanks to Russ for establishing this excellent site,
Thanks also to Flecc for his knowledge & support,

and thanks to everyone else who made some valuable contribution, this is a
superb forum and long may it trundle.

and a Happy New Year to all our readers.

beeps

redalpha3

Pedelecer
Oct 31, 2006
Happy Christmas to everyone on this excellent and informative forum. I've been out on the bike this morning and it was so quiet!:D

Nov 10, 2006
Midlands
May the forum be safer than the last :(
PLEASE please back it up regularly!
~S~
Andrew

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi Andrew,

which forum were you using previously ? This forum is backed up each night!

cheers
Russ.

Nov 10, 2006
Midlands
Ahh no, I am sure you guys know what you are doing here.

As you probably saw Vvoltage went "pears" up taking a huge amount of really useful stuff down with it. It just shows how vulnerable good things can be to hackers.
Either way it is great to see an active uk forum. Keep up the good work guys.

Andrew