New Pedelecs Site

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi all,

We've been promising an upgrade to the site for some time now :eek: and the main reason for the delay has been the stability of the newer vBulletin 4 platform which we want to move to. I think it's stable enough now to make the jump but it'll probably be a couple of months before we turn this site off and the new one on.

In the meantime, I am looking for a few volunteers who would be able to spend a little bit of time testing the new site. All this will involve is just providing feedback on the new layout, trying out some posts in a test forum and generally just seeing how it works from an others point of view.

If you are interested, drop me a PM. I won't be able to reply straight away as I'm not quite there yet but it should be within the new few weeks.

EdBike

Pedelecer
Sep 10, 2010
Great work. Some other vBulletin 4 forums I'm on are really stunning. Looking forward to the changeover. Always available for some usability testing :)

thingaby

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2008
i've had a lot of pleasure from this site so I'll be glad to help if I'd be any use. atb steve