Help! No motor assistance TSDZ2

Minatauro

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 7, 2018
Hi, I replaced a worn torque sensor in my TSDZ2 with a new one. It is something I have already done before but this time I am not getting any assistance.
The display vlcd5 is working fine with no error codes. The wires are connected securely in the controller.
I tried the walk assist to see if the motor will move but that is not working. So I don't know what may be wrong. Could it be the controller even if the display does no errors?
If I was able to flash the controller would this mean the controller is fine? Baffled as to why it's not giving any assistance.

Spider

Just Joined
Sep 20, 2016
Notts
I don't know about the TSDZ2 but I had the same problem with my bafang bbso2b recently , I replaced the controller and it is back up and running..

Minatauro

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 7, 2018
I think it may be a controller issue. I was wiggling the wires around in the controller and was getting intermittent random assistance. So the motor does work , the torque sensor is fine which leads to the conclusion that must be one of the wires soldered to the controller that has become loose or damaged.