Shortlist

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
how's this for a plan?
get John Cade's bike for say £650 - use it for now till October, then decide to keep or upgrade. You won't lose money on it. Plus, you can experience the thrill of high speed cycling that only crank drives can offer! I hit 24mph on Southend coastal road on one like this one.

Last edited:
C

Cyclezee

Hi Denwyn,

Maybe when you have had few good nights of sleep on your new bed you will be able to come to a decision;)

C

Cyclezee

To me the suggestion by Trex to buy John Cade's bike is a good one, it's cheaper than a new bed, but I wouldn't take too long to think about it.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I think many of us like a challenge. Like that guy on the other thread, he lives in Ireland, bought a crap bike for something like £700 and now wants a bike that goes twice as fast, twice as far and for £600 including shipping from UK.
To be fair, denwyn has clocked up 3 bikes under his belt in just a year. It's just that he does not know what he really likes until after he's bought it then found out he likes something better. Don't we all?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
denwyn has clocked up 3 bikes under his belt in just a year. It's just that he does not know what he really likes until after he's bought it then found out he likes something better. Don't we all?
Solution for Denwyn, get a job in a multi-brand e-bike dealership. ;)

D

Deleted member 4366

Simples, if you like your Marin convert it;)
Denwyn's Marin won't be easy to convert. It has many features that make it less than ideal. IMHO it would be better to get a more suitable donor.

denwyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 17, 2013
Deal Done... Ive bought the used Woosh CD Sport advertised on here and on the Woosh web site, you can lay off with the nagging now " Trex " lol, were you on commission ?? ; -). I am so looking forward to receiving it, will put mudguards on and look out for an easy to fit rack for the back, oh and some lights for winter use.

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
It's got lights on it Dennis. I had the back light flashing when I rode it. Every little helps.

The front light has a flashing mode too.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
I am very pleased for you denwyn. It's a very good bike, light and fast, quite like mine in many ways, and you've got it at a very good price. Do let us know how you get on.

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
denwyn has 3 in a year - so if this one lasts until the Spring then we've got a winner!