Wow that's what I call service lol

Jerry

Last edited:

wurly

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2008
Yeovil, Somerset
Ok, i'm the first needing help.
I have terminated the input of the speedict to the battery using deans T connectors. I have enabled bluetooth on my samsung phone. default settings 00000. The phone shows it's paired with 'mercury'.
(I have not set any ports yet or connected to any controller). I was expecting to see battery voltage on the live feed, but it's showing 0volts and a message saying trying to connect, please make sure device is turned on. I've not seen any message that says 'activate software' yet.

speedict

Pedelecer
Apr 23, 2012
Hong Kong
www.speedict.com
Ok, i'm the first needing help.
I have terminated the input of the speedict to the battery using deans T connectors. I have enabled bluetooth on my samsung phone. default settings 00000. The phone shows it's paired with 'mercury'.
(I have not set any ports yet or connected to any controller). I was expecting to see battery voltage on the live feed, but it's showing 0volts and a message saying trying to connect, please make sure device is turned on. I've not seen any message that says 'activate software' yet.
what's your speedict model ? ebike, mars or mercury ?

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
Thanks Danny and a Merry Christmas to you and all here on the forum.

Jerry

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Merry Christmas Jerry! I got a Outeredge bag for my Mezzo so I'm all set for travelling now on trains :D Looking forward to installing the Speedict once my rear wheel is built in new year.

speedict

Pedelecer
Apr 23, 2012
Hong Kong
www.speedict.com
just uploaded both Mercury and Mars Android client on Google Play, it should be available few hours later right before Christmas :)

Marctwo

Pedelecer
Dec 1, 2012
I've had a look on the site and can't find any different models, ie. Mercury and Mars.

So what's the difference? How do you order a specific model? And which do you receive if you just order from the site?

speedict

Pedelecer
Apr 23, 2012
Hong Kong
www.speedict.com
I've had a look on the site and can't find any different models, ie. Mercury and Mars.

So what's the difference? How do you order a specific model? And which do you receive if you just order from the site?

hi, please wait for few days, we are working on new website design, and we will upload product information there.

Mercury : with built-in throttle controller, bike computer

Mars : without throttle controller feature, bike logger

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
just uploaded both Mercury and Mars Android client on Google Play, it should be available few hours later right before Christmas :)
At last :cool:

Now I know what it's like to have a great hi-tech toy for Christmas......

And No Batteries for it!!

Merry Crimbo

vhfman

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2008
I downloaded the Mercury app from Google play, and connected the phone with the Mercury device. On a quick look at the voltage in live view I think I will have to calibrate the setup; but its Christmas Day, so I think I will have to get back to the cooking!

Merry Christmas to all Cheers!

Chris

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Outeredge Bag

Just thought I'd share a couple of photos of this Outeredge bag... it's so neat and cleverly designed.. it's like a bag within a bag. When folded down it's like a small hand case and you can actually use it to store things in... to make it into a bike bag you just unzip the front and the bike bag comes out!

I got a nice compact sized telescopic pump for xmas too.

It fits perfectly into my Mezzo Commuter bag with room to spare too, so can be carried on the rack.

speedict

Pedelecer
Apr 23, 2012
Hong Kong
www.speedict.com
I downloaded the Mercury app from Google play, and connected the phone with the Mercury device. On a quick look at the voltage in live view I think I will have to calibrate the setup; but its Christmas Day, so I think I will have to get back to the cooking!

Merry Christmas to all Cheers!

Chris
please double check your measuring device, make sure you really need to RE-calibrate your mercury because we calibrate each Mercury and Mars before shipment, i don't mean our measuring device is reference but we quite trust it.

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Sorry if this has been answered already and I've missed it, but can someone explain the difference between Mercury and Mars? Are these both current/new product release with different features/specs, or is Mercury the replacement for Mars?

speedict

Pedelecer
Apr 23, 2012
Hong Kong
www.speedict.com
Sorry if this has been answered already and I've missed it, but can someone explain the difference between Mercury and Mars? Are these both current/new product release with different features/specs, or is Mercury the replacement for Mars?

version 1 - Speedict eBike which is data logger, can purchase option throttle cable for throttle signal control

version 2 - Speed Mars which is used to replace eBike, but no throttle option for throttle control, we call it e-bike logger

version 2 - Speed Mercury which is used to replace eBike and its has built-in throttle control, we call it e-bike computer