Stealth bomber frame ebay any good?

Cam3roon2k41999

Pedelecer
May 1, 2020
Hi, I'm thinking of buying a stealth bomber frame, front forks and rear suspension as a kit from ebay, its £687,
Are they easy to build up and does it require any special tools? Also I will need, handlebars, seat pedals crank etc..
But I have all them, will they fit? And does anyone know what size I'll need in them items if not? Thanks for any reply I appreciate it

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Forks and suspension unit are going to be expensive. The rest of the stuff you can find on Ebay or swap over from your other bike. You'll need seat, seatpost, gears shifters, crankset, pedals, brakes, front wheel, handlebars and chain.

When you've finished, you'd have an electric bike that looks like a motorbike. You're not going to be able to ride it on normal roads with traffic because it'll stand out like a sore thumb. If you want an illegal bike, it would be better to get one that blends in with the crowd.

Cam3roon2k41999

Pedelecer
May 1, 2020
Forks and suspension unit are going to be expensive. The rest of the stuff you can find on Ebay or swap over from your other bike. You'll need seat, seatpost, gears shifters, crankset, pedals, brakes, front wheel, handlebars and chain.

When you've finished, you'd have an electric bike that looks like a motorbike. You're not going to be able to ride it on normal roads with traffic because it'll stand out like a sore thumb. If you want an illegal bike, it would be better to get one that blends in with the crowd.
That's the only problem lol, get pulled by police, the bike I have now is OK but lots of wires and frame is tatty so thought I'd get a stealth,
Also it's the frame, front forks and rear suspension all for £680 cheapest I could find on ebay and its genuine UK seller so I'll probably go for it, plus I have seen a couple of stealth bombers kicking around were I live, it's a small town so not sure if the police will be "as" bothered lol
Anyway thanks for the info I'll probs just take handlebars and crank etc.. off my current bike .