The Roaming Radrunner - The Sibson Surprise!

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I think you're all being a bit hard on the guy. It's just a guy riding his ebike and posting a vlog about it - no different to the guys, who take a photo of their bike leaning against a tree by a river or the sea. There wasn't any spam or shilling, just because he mentioned what bike it was.

Peran

Pedelecer
Feb 13, 2024
Clint Eastwood doesn't either. Famously tight with likes is Clint.

Your video must have been useful, interesting, or both - mine is neither, because the last thing I want is to become famous, unless there's lots of chicks. That sudden and shocking development was an accident, and I hope it stops being viewed soon.

I make videos for my family, to show how unsuccessful and inept I am at everything, so they don't ask for money. My plan is working well. If you want to store your rad roaming memories long term, Youtube won't last - you need mdisc archival storage, which is good for a zillion years or something. CD/DVD/BDROMs will fade, and need copying onto new discs every few years. You'd be amazed at how many people ask me to try unblanking their suddenly blank CD/DVD/BDROMs because their precious photos and videos have become gone forevermore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-DISC

https://www.amazon.co.uk/m-disc/s?k=m-disc

p.s. I initially thought rad riding meant you froze round radishes, placed a flat board on top and rode the board. Your onroad roaming range and speed was puzzling, until I realised a vehicle was following behind you scooping up the frozen radishes as your board rolled over them, to rapidly freeze in liquid nitrogen and shoot into a funnel to the right of your board off camera, to feed back under the board and keep you rolling... then it dawned on me you were talking about an ebike. "The Sibson Suprise" sounds like a Dr.Who episode, invasion by Sibsonic aliens.
Very observant, if a little obtuse. Appreciate your input. Ride Rad forever!

Reactions: guerney

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
IMG-20230615-WA0000.jpg
Don't mind them, we're just a salty bunch who have worrys on our minds, hehe! :)
(Humour, joke, not serious)

Radrunners do not seem to be everyones cup of tea.
Though they're v.useful for carrying a petite passenger :cool:
20230310_171335.jpg20230310_170646.jpg .

Maybe some independent dyno testing of bikes would reveal more objective reviews?

Peran

Pedelecer
Feb 13, 2024
View attachment 56821
Don't mind them, we're just a salty bunch who have worrys on our minds, hehe! :)

View attachment 56822View attachment 56823 .

Maybe some independent dyno testing of bikes would reveal more objective reviews?
View attachment 56821

View attachment 56822View attachment 56823 .

You could be right Mike - they may be a salty bunch! All I know is that I love my Radrunner, and always will! Thanks for the input.