Tsdz2 crank arms

suggy

Pedelecer
Oct 21, 2019
I need to take the crank arms of my bike for repair i have used a crank removal tool and i had success on one side but on the other it has damaged the threads ive tried re threading to no avail so before i start axe sawing them off do i need to buy the exact same crank arms from tongseng or can i buy i different set of arms from a shop in the uk cheers

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
I need to take the crank arms of my bike for repair i have used a crank removal tool and i had success on one side but on the other it has damaged the threads ive tried re threading to no avail so before i start axe sawing them off do i need to buy the exact same crank arms from tongseng or can i buy i different set of arms from a shop in the uk cheers
They are square taper cranks so the shimano cranks are excellent for the money. Black or grey and with a larger q factor or straight

Edit. - on for 16 quid a set right now! Much nicer than the ones that came with my BBS conversion and MUCH cheaper than lekkie buzz bars

Here are the buzz bars. Very nice but but 100quid give or take with postage

Last edited:

suggy

Pedelecer
Oct 21, 2019
They are square taper cranks so the shimano cranks are excellent for the money. Black or grey and with a larger q factor or straight

Edit. - on for 16 quid a set right now! Much nicer than the ones that came with my BBS conversion and MUCH cheaper than lekkie buzz bars

Here are the buzz bars. Very nice but but 100quid give or take with postage

thank you just ordered them

Reactions: KirstinS