Urban Mover - UM36SX - Throttle wanted

PowaRider

Official Trade Member
Oct 26, 2008
Cheltenham
www.powarider.com
Hi Peter,
Glad it all worked out. We've supplied and fitted a few of the UM throttles and I think the max throttle only powered speed (with the white wires disconnected) may be influenced by which version of controller is fitted as we've seen mixed results between around 10.5mph and 17+mph. System voltage doesn't appear to be a factor but there have been a few different versions of controller. Sounds like the more recent controllers behave more consistently giving at or close to 15.5mph.

All the best
Steve

Roosta21

Just Joined
Oct 10, 2010
I am looking to add a throttle to my new UM36SX as well,

Few questions;

1, Can I purchase the parts via the same method posted on this forum

2, Does this invalidate any warranty? As a few times when I've been riding the electrical assist has stopped functioning and I have had to stop and turn the Battery off and on again ( which fixed it).

So at some point I may have to use the warranty agreement and don't want to invalidated it.

Ultra Motor

Esteemed Pedelecer
I've pinched this from a reply by Mark Loveridge further up the thread:

Please give Adrian a call (Technical Manager) on :07775 434 012 or email: adrians@ultramotor.com.

He'll advise on the technical issues and point you to your closest dealer to purchase.
Thanks Blewit!

Yep, get in contact and we will advise. Use the same number and speak to Steve Taitt or email stevet@ultramotor.com.

For the record it won't invalidate the warranty.