What a machine!!

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
What the hell you playing at WP or is it not yours ?

• :D
Reactions: wheeliepete

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I'm guessing the two tall side boxes just ahead of the rear wheel are for the batteries, the little box between the two large front boxes for the controller and the two large front boxes are for the pizzas it will be delivering.

Still trying to work out where the rider's legs go though, unless he's very tall or very, very short.

Reactions: LeighPing

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
it has fold up foot pegs on the back and those power cables are way to thin :p

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Rear foot pegs, going to have to sit on nearly like a jockey. For full effect get a riding stick and give it a whack every so often because most will say WTF anyway.

Reactions: guerney and flecc

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Sorry WP even if it is yours, it looks crap. Beg pardon for being so blunt, but it looks like a lash up often seen on ES.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

matthewslack

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2021

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
Been feeling the need to "go to next level" and the forum was a bit quite, so I thought I'd get busy in the shed. The riding postion is a little awkward, needs some fine tuning and it's a bit bufferty in a head wind. A full touring fairing may help with this. Your right Mathew, it is a bit edgey, some smoothing needed me thinks.

Reactions: guerney

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
So sounds like a fun project just for the hell of it, to see if one can get it through the SVA process.
If successful some fool would buy it.

Reactions: flecc

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I know you have had fun before with the WASP and the trike bikes but this is taking the P**S now.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Is this for real? Do those four aluminium cases contain batteries? What kind of range does it have? Maybe a sheet of plastic could be flexed and attached to the big cases near the handlebars in a horizontal U shape, or some other kind of (U shapped?) bumper could be heat formed and attached, to pass the traffic cone test for jutting projections? Looks like it'll feel top heavy. Whatever the range, that uncomfortable riding position won't be easy on the back or arms for long...

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Pete is bored and simply needed a little project, so decided to see how hard or easy it is to get a lash up bike through the SVA usually his builds are a bit more sensible.
The WASP was another slightly hair brain bike but saying that it was sold and the guy who bought it had fun making some videos stunt riding it, the work and engineering of the wasp was pretty damn good though in the finished item.

• Informative

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I think Pete is bored and simply needed a little project, so decided to see how hard or easy it is to get a lash up bike through the SVA usually his builds are a bit more sensible.
The WASP was another slightly hair brain bike but saying that it was sold and the guy to bought it had fun making some videos stunt riding it.
This might sound strange, but I like this build! It should be sposored by Duracell or something, because it sure does look like it might have some seriously long range. Those cases certainly do look large enough to accommodate a whole lot of cells (and/or sandwiches).

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The WASP was another slightly hair brain bike but saying that it was sold and the guy who bought it had fun making some videos stunt riding it, the work and engineering of the wasp was pretty damn good though in the finished item.
Wow, what an interesting build!

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
WASP build was Peterc's build and part of his adventures on 3 wheels. Tried them myself a couple of years ago, but they all tried to kill me!! :eek: You have been warned.

• Informative

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
How much does it weigh? There's room for elbow rests on the front boxes, for comfiness on long rides. There might be something wrong with me, but I like this build! A proper tourer.

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
I should come clean and say this machine is NOT mine, I've not completely lost the plot.o_OWTF was my first reaction and thought it would provide some entertainment for the forum. It does I guess follow the saying "if it can be imagined, it can be built", although i think mind altering drugs may have been involved here.