What speed can you reach after power cut out at 15mph using leg power?

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
I think men are inherantly stronger than women so I wouldn't take it to heart, your probably quicker at cooking or washing the dishes ;)

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
I think men are inherantly stronger than women so I wouldn't take it to heart, your probably quicker at cooking or washing the dishes ;)
I used to openly say things like this.. Women make poor drivers etc.. Not that I hold that view because I dont, it was just to generate a response.. A bit like you are doing I suppose!!

Reactions: rippedupno1

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
I used to openly say things like this.. Women make poor drivers etc.. Not that I hold that view because I dont, it was just to generate a response.. A bit like you are doing I suppose!!
I drive past a school almost every day and I can assure you that women are appalling drivers, not all but at least 30% of what I see on that stretch of road. One wonders how they pass their test, must be short skirts!!!

russmcp

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 6, 2016
Surrey
I drive past a school almost every day and I can assure you that women are appalling drivers, not all but at least 30% of what I see on that stretch of road. One wonders how they pass their test, must be short skirts!!!
Wot a load of b*****ks.

Man/woman = some great, some not so great, some shite at (insert task here).

Humour like this went down the pan some time back.

Smart eBiker

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 15, 2015
I'm in the real world, not this new namby pamby everyone is equal nonsense. I agree there are good and bad in both and women are better at baking cakes and looking after babies, just a shame they can't drive better!

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer

russmcp

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 6, 2016
Surrey

Ted B.

Pedelecer
May 28, 2016
Guildford
Last time I tried a Kalkhoff bike, I could hardly reach a higher speed than the cut-off speed of 17mph, on a flat road. The bike however was very heavy (probably 25kg).

• Agree
Reactions: nemesis