Prices of the electricity we use to charge

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
did you not see that the hole world came to a near end today :rolleyes: face book went down world wide oh no :eek:

and i must have downloaded at lest 1000s of cans of lighter gas growing up and im still not dead ;)

i think that guy should try 1000ml in one go live die or make a shite load of bathroom sealer :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they need to put the cocaine back in to Coca-Cola :p

and for some reason speed dont work on me and i cant stick any sprits drink wise as make me puke :rolleyes:

and the injections at dentist dont work much anymore so just dont bother, but its root canal, yeah get on with it lol

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
"The man appears to have suffered no ill effects "
The BBC!!!! The same organisation that ran a fluff-piece documentary about the 16 year old Syrian boy who was found innocent after a rape trial. He was so unfortunate to get mistakenly mixed up in it. He didn't even know what sex was and had never had anything to do with it. All he wanted to do was peacefully assimilate into the country. Anyway, his religeon wouldn't allow him to harm any girl. We were all crying our eyes out the whole way through. It was those nasty right wing police that had been infiltrated by Tommy Robinson supports that tried to stich him up. They were soon put in place by the judge, the dirty rotten bar stewards. That's right, poor Omar has just be convicted of multiple rapes of a 12 year old girl, and he's been sentenced to 18 years in jail, which is what should have happened last time to save the real victims.

This incident just shows how wrong the BBC get things. They only care about the political agendas. they don't care about facts or honest innocent people.

• Agree
Reactions: snafu

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Why do you say unevidenced, when I gave you a link to public information that shows exactly how much was paid to whom in post #1988. So it's your reading as well as your comprehension?
Because that link is about US Congress. I live in the UK. (The healthcare system works very differently here - have you seen Netflix series "Painkiller"?)

Have you any evidence that the UK government or politicians pressurise researchers to falsify data / research on vaccine safety ? (Given all the economic data that is embarrassing to the government you would think they would have got the ONS to change that to give a rosy picture)

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The BBC!!!!
compared to GBNews? The BBC is a much safer bet by a long shot.
Newcastle grooming gang jailed for raping 13-year-old girl - BBC News
quote:
  • In 2015 and 2016, Newsnight followed the story of the Badreddin family, who were Syrian refugees who had settled in the UK. During the year, their son Omar was tried for sexual assault and found not guilty. Two years afterwards, in 2018 and 2019, Omar Badreddin and his brother Mohamed committed multiple counts of rape. They were found guilty and were jailed on 1 March 2024. The BBC reported this. In any situation, the BBC can only report on the facts as they stand at the time, which is what we did in this case. The Badreddins' subsequent crimes are appalling, and we express our sincere sympathies to their victim.
with hindsight, the Court should have heard their case sooner.
BTW, Andrew Meil was right to quit GBNews.

Last edited:

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
compared to GBNews? The BBC is a much safer bet by a long shot.
Newcastle grooming gang jailed for raping 13-year-old girl - BBC News
quote:
  • In 2015 and 2016, Newsnight followed the story of the Badreddin family, who were Syrian refugees who had settled in the UK. During the year, their son Omar was tried for sexual assault and found not guilty. Two years afterwards, in 2018 and 2019, Omar Badreddin and his brother Mohamed committed multiple counts of rape. They were found guilty and were jailed on 1 March 2024. The BBC reported this. In any situation, the BBC can only report on the facts as they stand at the time, which is what we did in this case. The Badreddins' subsequent crimes are appalling, and we express our sincere sympathies to their victim.
with hindsight, the Court should have heard their case sooner.
BTW, Andrew Meil was right to quit GBNews.
They didn't only report on the facts. Did you see their documentary? If not, watch it to see how factual it is.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
They didn't only report on the facts. Did you see their documentary? If not, watch it to see how factual it is.
you did not check the timeline.
The gang has just been jailed for offences committed after the newsnight reportage.
Plus, the BBC apologised to the victims and explained why they could not do anything different because they are bound by their code of conduct.
Since when GBNews bothers about details like fact checking?

Reactions: flecc

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I won another £1 today spinning the Octopus Energy wheel of "Fortune", after submitting meter readings. Unfortunately, they've closed the Firefox browser loophole on Android which used to allow me unlimited spins, therefore this was a genuine win, unlike my suspiciously numerous previous £1 account credits, every month. Has anyone reading this ever won the £500 prize? Or any Octopus prize larger than £1? I haven't :(

Is it a jackpot when it's only a quid?

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Last edited:

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The BBC!!!! The same organisation that ran a fluff-piece documentary about the 16 year old Syrian boy who was found innocent after a rape trial. He was so unfortunate to get mistakenly mixed up in it. He didn't even know what sex was and had never had anything to do with it. All he wanted to do was peacefully assimilate into the country. Anyway, his religeon wouldn't allow him to harm any girl. We were all crying our eyes out the whole way through. It was those nasty right wing police that had been infiltrated by Tommy Robinson supports that tried to stich him up. They were soon put in place by the judge, the dirty rotten bar stewards. That's right, poor Omar has just be convicted of multiple rapes of a 12 year old girl, and he's been sentenced to 18 years in jail, which is what should have happened last time to save the real victims.

This incident just shows how wrong the BBC get things. They only care about the political agendas. they don't care about facts or honest innocent people.
Why not examine the research paper in the Lancet, rather than diverting to a BBC article on some irrelevant asylum seeker? You cheerfully criticise the literacy and comprehension of others, while remaining utterly unaware of your own ridiculous problems. What the BBC has published about a rape accusation, is entirely irrelevant to the debate at hand. If you want to read the original article about this rather odd man who had about 160 covid vaccinations (why would he do that?) you can read it in my link to The Lancet below. Of course you don't actually want to know anything about the subject, but merely want to bat away (troll style) anything which does not fit with your ridiculous settled position on the subject of covid-19, sars-covi-2, vaccination, pharma companies and a whole plethora of other mad hat theories, that you have rolled up into the mess that is your outlook on these subjects. You don't actually know anything about any of these matters, because you have no academic background or open-minded enquiry. You depend in forming this mess of a position, on conspiracy websites and trolling those who try to inform you.

nigelbb

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2019
This is going to be a bit awkward for some. What are they going to do - ignore, delay, counter-attack, brush under the carpet, investigate or what? I think many of the "experts" are going to be focusing on the use of Midazolam and morphine on sick people. I can't wait to see what Mr PF has to say.
Still banging on about Midazolam & Morphine I see. Do you even know what the action of these drugs is & the indications for their use?

Andrew Bridgen is a nutjob who like you has been propagating crazy COVID-19 conspiracy theories. He was kicked out of the Conservative party for spreading dangerous misinformation on Covid vaccines & anti-semitism. He was in a long running legal dispute regarding his family firm. He lost the case. High Court Judge Brian Rawlings ruled against Bridgen, stating that he "lied under oath and behaved in an abusive, arrogant and aggressive manner", was "an unreliable and combative witness who tried to conceal his own misconduct", and "gave evasive and argumentative answers and tangential speeches that avoided answering the questions". So much for his credibility. It's very appropriate that one of the witnesses he refers to in his letter is a Mr O'Looney. :)

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
What are they going to do - ignore, delay, counter-attack, brush under the carpet, investigate or what?
ignore. Bridgen does not have much influence nevermind how hard he tries.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc